Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naseem Hamed Says Mayweather Was Smart Not To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the Hamed side that didn't want it. That's old news now though. Barerra ended that hype train. Floyd may have killed him back in those days.

Comment

Funny considering Floyd called him out in the post fight interview after defeating Corrales.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        Funny considering Floyd called him out in the post fight interview after defeating Corrales.
        yeah and canelo called out ggg. fans still don't realize those post fight interviews are just publicity stunts? they don't actually mean anything. words aren't actually binding. sometimes they are used to fool the fanboys.

Comment

Tongue in cheek comment made during the Radio Rahim interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e70jaHQO-zA
          6:37

Yanks really don't get Brit humour.

Comment

I agree with hamed. Floyd would have took an L

Key words:when I got to a certain point in my career= when I see fall off and I can cherry pick you into fighting me at a higher weight
            Cause I carefully match make. .

Comment

"He's not the most entertaining fighter"........ Back then he was bro

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                yeah and canelo called out ggg. fans still don't realize those post fight interviews are just publicity stunts? they don't actually mean anything. words aren't actually binding. sometimes they are used to fool the fanboys.
                I hear what you are saying but young Floyd was also saying at 135 that he wanted to move up and fight De La Hoya at 154... and he did it. If you go back and watch some of those old fights on youTube, you'll be surprised. People say he cherry picked but he was like Spence is now. Calling guys out who would say he's not ready or he hasn't fought anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                  I hear what you are saying but young Floyd was also saying at 135 that he wanted to move up and fight De La Hoya at 154... and he did it. If you go back and watch some of those old fights on youTube, you'll be surprised. People say he cherry picked but he was like Spence is now. Calling guys out who would say he's not ready or he hasn't fought anyone.
                  Haters will spin it. It came a time that nobody wanted to fight Floyd. All the bing names were avoiding him.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    Haters will spin it. It came a time that nobody wanted to fight Floyd. All the bing names were avoiding him.
                    Exactly. Most of them dudes wanted no parts of that work during the 'Pretty Boy' stage of Mayweather's career. Hamed included.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Tongue in cheek comment made during the Radio Rahim interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e70jaHQO-zA
                      6:37

Yanks really don't get Brit humour.
                      yea i saw it the other day.. he was just being cheeky guys

Comment

Working...
                      X