Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford will have problems with Pacquiao??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he will, it is fuking MANNY PACQUIAO one of the greatest fighters of HIS ERA

I favor Pacquiao over EVERYBODY from 140-147 and I think he beats the **** at some of the guys at 154 regardless of size difference. Give that man his respect, you don't have to like him because yes he had a fanbase that was super annoying but if you do not respect him don't even call yourself a Boxing Fan. Pacquiao and Mayweather have absolutely NOTHING Left to Prove!

Comment

Mayweather beat Pacquiao for sure. The official scorecards if I remember correctly had Mayweather winning about 8 rounds to 4 rounds for Pacquiao. That's a clear win. What it isn't is an easy win, a slaughter or a clinic or schooling. Mayweather fans have gotten carried away with how easily Mayweather beat Pacquiao and forget or deny that Pacquiao won 4 of the 12 rounds and Mayweather's father was yelling at him several times to quit fighting scared. If Mayweather had won 10 or more rounds that would have been an easy win, a clinic, etc. but he didn't do that. As for Crawford, he is obviously very good but he isn't in Mayweather's class and probably never will be. He has two big wins compared to lots of big wins for Mayweather and about 15 years as a world champion in different weight classes. Pacquiao would probably give Crawford lots of trouble and the odds on the fight would be very close. Pacquiao has a solid chance to win. He is much faster, punches much harder and throws a ton more punches per round than Postol.

Comment

The only problem Crawford will have is deciding which hand he wants to knock Manny out with.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
          The only problem Crawford will have is deciding which hand he wants to knock Manny out with.
          he'll have plenty of time to decide that while laying on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Of course he will, it is fuking MANNY PACQUIAO one of the greatest fighters of HIS ERA

I favor Pacquiao over EVERYBODY from 140-147 and I think he beats the **** at some of the guys at 154 regardless of size difference. Give that man his respect, you don't have to like him because yes he had a fanbase that was super annoying but if you do not respect him don't even call yourself a Boxing Fan. Pacquiao and Mayweather have absolutely NOTHING Left to Prove!
            This^^ Thurman/Spence/Brook bring punchers chances into the fight due to their size and speed. Canelo's style would fair him very well, Cotto may perform better the second time around. Don't like too many other fighters chances from 140-154

Floyd beat Manny clearly and it's funny this thread is being used as proxy to undermine that but he did not look good at all. Floyd was scared by Manny's suddenness and fought him accordingly. Not all too different to Crawford's gameplan for Postol. Postol ain't no Manny though.

Comment

Manny > Crawford

Speed - Pac
              Defense - Crawford
              Footwork - Equal
              Power - Pac
              Able to adjust quicker - Crawford
              Better Opponents - Pac

Comment

Originally posted by robertavila777 View Post
                Manny > Crawford

Speed - Pac
                Defense - Crawford
                Footwork - Equal
                Power - Pac
                Able to adjust quicker - Crawford
                Better Opponents - Pac
                Boxing doesn't work like that, at all.

Ability to walk your opponent into a power shot - Crawford.

Postol is too scared to get KO'd by TC. Pac doesn't fight like him. Pac will do more damage than Postol, but he also has the higher chance to get got with one of TC's mobster left or right hand counters.

Comment

I'm not sold on Crawford's chin.

Comment

Working...
                  X