Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it g@y to let a woman lick your ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it g@y to let a woman lick your ass?

Do you stop her or enjoy it?? and is it g@y to enjoy it?? what do you do in this situation?

More like Gross, why would you want a womans pretty mouth on are stank dirty infested Anus that smelly turds come out of?

Any chick that will lick a butthole is gross.

Comment

I don't even think ***es do that.think it was invented in prison on hbo documentary, so a little bit yeah .gay called it tossing saleds
      Last edited by SOPH~ REP.; 04-30-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

How could it possibly be gay?.

Comment

I never had a girl lick my ass. I don't think I could get one to lick my ass to be honest.

Not gay IMO

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
            I don't even think ***es do that.think it was invented in prison on hbo documentary, so a little bit yeah .gay called it tossing saleds
            Women most certainly do lick azz. White women anyways. They are the freakiest by far. You get a hold of one of those party sluts and they will literally do anything.

Black women wont even consider it. Hell, most black women wont even do ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              How could it possibly be gay?.
              This. I don't understand how having a girl's tongue in your ass can be gay.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                Women most certainly do lick azz. White women anyways. They are the freakiest by far. You get a hold of one of those party sluts and they will literally do anything.

Black women wont even consider it. Hell, most black women wont even do ****.
                Black girls are sluts too. It's not too hard to find a dirty black bytch.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                  Black girls are sluts too. It's not too hard to find a dirty black bytch.
                  Never said they weren't, but white girls are easily the slutiest. They will literally do anything, while black chicks usually give you an attitude and won't let you grab or pull their hair because they just got it done

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    Never said they weren't, but white girls are easily the slutiest.
                    I don't care about figuring out which group is the sluttiest, all I care about is getting it in with all of them. But black girls get down, they do dirty shyt like licking azz just like any other sluts.

Comment

Working...
                    X