No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Cunningham Nearly Finalized For 4/20 at MSG, NBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury-Cunningham Nearly Finalized For 4/20 at MSG, NBC

A source informed BoxingScene.com on Wednesday that a deal is nearly finalized for an April 20 heavyweight bout between Tyson Fury and Steve Cunningham.

The Fury-Cunningham fight will take place in The Theater at Madison Square Garden and will be televised live by NBC during the afternoon.

Facing Cunningham in New York would mark Fury’s debut in the United States, but his transatlantic trip will be well worthwhile because of the national television exposure he’ll receive. Other than a fight in Quebec City two years ago, the 6-foot-9 Fury (20-0, 14 KOs) has fought only in his native England, Ireland and Northern Ireland since he turned pro in December 2008.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good seeing the networks putting on fights again. Don't know how much this will prove of how good Fury is but at least Cunningham is probably getting a good pay day. Cunningham seems like a good guy.

Comment

Holy **** really? Actual NBC? Or NBCS?

Comment

Good fight and even better it's on NBC. This is Fury's chance on his biggest stage. Look impressive and sky is the limit from there.

Comment

Ehhhh, I might go to this depending on the undercard.
          Mohenagn will probably be on it...

Comment

hate him or love him out of all the heavys not named klitscko fury fights the best fighters

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Ehhhh, I might go to this depending on the undercard.
              Mohenagn will probably be on it...
              Of course he will.

Already going to the Barclay Garcia card. Probably can't make this card,

Comment

Pretty good fight for NBC I am tuning in for this one.

Comment

Good fight, I think Fury takes it on points

Comment

Cunningham will be giving up 6" in height. He will have to fight agressively if he is to win, but he is naturally a defensive fighter.

This fight was a good move by Fury's people, but a bad move by Cunningham's.

Comment

Working...
                    X