Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

At the 0:43 second mark, watch closely. At first I thought it was his mouth piece, but then Berto started to chew on it and swallowed it. What do you think it was? Aren't fighters not allowed to take supplements aside from water right before a fight? This may sound like reaching but in all honesty I don't want my opponent to be seen having something put in his mouth and for him to chew it and swallow it. Whatever it may be.

It is NOT his mouthpiece and that has been confirmed in this thread.

(To get rid of those annoying things blocking the screen, click the "Hide annotations" button)

See for yourself.
    Last edited by thuggery; 11-25-2012, 10:21 PM.

Mouthpiece....

That's rather odd that his corner man would give him a "supplement" when all the cameras are on Berto in front of millions watching.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      At the 43 second mark, watch closely. At first I thought it was his mouth piece, but then Berto started to chew on it and swallowed it. What do you think it was? Aren't fighters not allowed to take supplements aside from water right before a fight? This may sound like reaching but in all honesty I don't want my opponent to be seen having something put in his mouth and for him to chew it and swallow it. Whatever it may be.

(To get rid of those annoying things blocking the screen, click the "Hide annotations" button)

See for yourself.
      You are correct my find looks like something else. and it cannot be the mouth peice cause at 1:57 his trainer put in his moth peice. he took something.
      Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-25-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Could be a Gatorade chew.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Mouthpiece....

That's rather odd that his corner man would give him a "supplement" when all the cameras are on Berto in front of millions watching.
          It didn't look like a mouthpiece to me, didn't he already have it in at that point?

Comment

probably DMT...

Comment

Whatever it was it didn't do **** cause this dude got mauled like a sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                It didn't look like a mouthpiece to me, didn't he already have it in at that point?
                nope they put the mouth piece in at 1:57 mark, so it was something else.

Comment

wow,.......naturally I would give him the benefit of the doubt but he is a known cheater

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Could be a Gatorade chew.
                    What im thinking

I may be wrong but im pretty sure Gatorade is allowed upon request and approval

Comment

Working...
                    X