No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Since the Gamboa fight doesn't appear like it'll happen, why not put Rios in there with Marquez on July 14th? He won't have to make 135 again and he already said it's something he'd like to do. Marquez never turns down a challenge. I hope Rios vs Gamboa happens, but if not I hope we get this.

make it at 140 and i got Jmm by late ko after busting Rios up

Comment

Makes good sense to me. Gesta has no business fighting Marquez at this point in his career. They should matchup Gesta with Antillon instead. Donaire has recently denied fighting Mijares next. I hope to see Donaire against a legit opponent.

Comment

no...marquez just fought pacquiao, the only time i expect him to fight another top oponent is when the 4rth fight happens...he is excused to fighting the cuenca's and likar ramos's of the world.....

marquez wont fight rios...

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
          Makes good sense to me. Gesta has no business fighting Marquez at this point in his career. They should matchup Gesta with Antillon instead. Donaire has recently denied fighting Mijares next. I hope to see Donaire against a legit opponent.
          seriously and I can even see Antillon busting up Gesta at that

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            seriously and I can even see Antillon busting up Gesta at that
            I am skeptical of Gesta as you are. It's time for Gesta to be tested not by an elite fighter like Marquez but by a good contender in Antillon. If Gesta can beat Antillon then Gesta is legit future star imo.

Comment

Working...
            X