Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Unloads on Mayweather: We Don't Hit Women!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    You don't hit women. But both of you get hit by him.
    That’s true Mayweather does hit like a women.

Biitch slapping his way to victories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
      Floyd beat oscar out the closet an into a deep depression im surprised he recovered he dam near was obsessed trying to find someone to beat mayweather drove him crazy.. He start wearing skirts an makeup posing as a woman an stuff i wouldn't even wanna be around the punk
      Yet Oscar is making record breaking deals while that fairy Floyd is busy wearing legging and skinny jeans and whining about a guy who he supposedly “ easily beat”.

Comment

• rattlesnakes always commit suicide

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          A ginger, a cross dresser, and a women beater. Last time I came accross that combo i was working in protective custody.
          green k fella lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Lil dick mufkas like you can't afford to give up anything to anyone because you're struggling to stay afloat. Not hitting a woman back is a sign of strength. Things like giving to others who have less shows strength. You wouldn't know anything about that though because you're at the bottom looking up.

And, for the record, I've been stabbed by women and had one pull a gun to my head when she found out I was cheating. I'm still not gonna be bitter toward them or say I should have the right to beat women. I handled those situations without pummeling them and I expect other dudes to handle their shyt without beating their women around.
            if a woman lays hands on any man , he has every right to hit her back.
            Mayweather is known woman beater who probably only needs to have warm milk on his cereal to beat a woman.
            It depends the seriousness of how she hit me.
            I've seen woman stab , and bottle them in pubs... if that happened to me I would break her jaw because that's a different kind of hit if you have a scar half way down your face and yeah I've seen that two.
            Women should show the same respect as men now

Comment

• Oscar was suspected of PED use, an alcoholic, cokehead, cross dresser, paedophile rapist, cheats on his wife with skanks, and gets kitchen utensils shoved up his ass. God knows what else the weirdo has done.

Canelo beat up a junior flyweight named Archie Solis over a woman and claimed his brother did it. Clenbuterol... we didn't forget Clenelo. Testing positive for PEDs when you are supposed to be the face of boxing is about as bad as it can get. Floyd brought more people to boxing fighting McGregor. The world was interested and paid to see it.

Floyd beats women like many other great boxers have. Where's the damn hatred for a real scumbag like Edwin Valero though!? Where's the women beater name for Sugar Ray Robinson?

Comment

• First off Oscar was at the end of his career and Floyd got a SD win which could have gone either way lmfao.
                2nd Floyd was IVing and got caught doing it when VADA rolled up into his house. That was illegal in itself but most experts say they do it to mask ped use which if it had not been such a huge fight with Manny it would have disqualifed him from fighting and a suspension would have incurred.
                Last Floyd is scared ****less to challenge Canelo at 160. Floyd would stand at best a 10% chance to beat him if that. Canelo has grown pretty much from a boy to a man sense the fight with Floyd and has learned how to fight fighters like Floyd.

Comment

• we don't hit women.. we just dress like them! oh and rape them too. Oscar probably typed that post with a kitchen spoon stuffed up his a##.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Lil dick mufkas like you can't afford to give up anything to anyone because you're struggling to stay afloat. Not hitting a woman back is a sign of strength. Things like giving to others who have less shows strength. You wouldn't know anything about that though because you're at the bottom looking up.

And, for the record, I've been stabbed by women and had one pull a gun to my head when she found out I was cheating. I'm still not gonna be bitter toward them or say I should have the right to beat women. I handled those situations without pummeling them and I expect other dudes to handle their shyt without beating their women around.
                    lol! taking this whole "don't hit women" thing a bit too far now. allowing yourself to be pummeled by a woman is not a "sign of strength" lol. this type of thinking is why these hoes think they can attack men and face no consequences. remember that bus driver that uppercut that loud bxtch on his bus and became an internet legend? she spit on him that's why nobody felt sorry for her when he clocked her ass to the roof. so yes there are certain lines a woman can cross that justifies her getting hit. Period.

Comment

• With all do respect I don’t believe men should hit women at all brah...unless it’s a matter of self defense! No one should be hitting anyone, when someone hits a person they open themselves to be hit back no matter their sex! I as a person don’t believe that men who are struck by women should just pummel her. However if she strikes him more than once she earns whatever response he gives her! This thing of never hitting a woman under any circumstance is your personal opinion! It’s your right to have it but that don’t make it right! I would never teach my son to allow a woman to stab him or put a gun to his head and not defend himself! But that’s me a father who loves his son, and recognizes that many abusive women get away with lies and being violent. Cause and effect, you hit you get hit period!
                      Last edited by Terrell1555; 10-19-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X