No announcement yet.

What is your caffeine intake like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your caffeine intake like?

I've been pretty bad about mine lately. I probably have 3-4 caffeinated drinks per day. It's usually a combination of coffee and diet soda.

I try to not drink more than 16 ounces of coffee! Any more will affect my sleep!

Comment

Up until about two months ago I was drinking about 35 ounces of regular coffee each morning. Started getting stomach issues and slight heart pain. Still drink about 35 ounces but now do half regular and half decaf and feel much better. I don't drink any other caffeinated beverages.

Comment

Hardly any. When I take a pre-workout or fat burner supplement that contains caffeine, it is the only caffeine that I have in an entire day. Too much caffeine not only may cause the heart to race, it may also cause the adrenal glands to fatigue. The other thing to worry about is dependence on it, i.e. not feeling like you can function until you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Hardly any. When I take a pre-workout or fat burner supplement that contains caffeine, it is the only caffeine that I have in an entire day. Too much caffeine not only may cause the heart to race, it may also cause the adrenal glands to fatigue. The other thing to worry about is dependence on it, i.e. not feeling like you can function until you have it.
          True! I like to live my weekends without caffeine because although I depend on it to stay awake and give me that boost at work during the week... I also know of people who get really bad headaches with out their coffee fix! It’s easy for your body to become dependent on it! Also you have to make sure you get enough water because this stuff can really dehydrate you especially in hot weather!

Comment

160mg daily.

Comment

coffee doesn't do anything for me and never has. I probably have two black coffees a day a couple days a week and two coffees with sugar over the weekend. nothing crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                coffee doesn't do anything for me and never has. I probably have two black coffees a day a couple days a week and two coffees with sugar over the weekend. nothing crazy.
                Same here. I've been far more of a tea drinker.

Comment

Zero. I don't drink coffee or sodas. very rarely drink tea

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Same here. I've been far more of a tea drinker.
                    I drink green tea, not enough of the regular one though

Comment

Working...
                    X