No announcement yet.

Tank Davis Wearing Floyd's Signature Trunks Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Davis Wearing Floyd's Signature Trunks Again

He's paying homage to his idol. Gotta respect that. Even if they have issues Tank knows he's a student of Mayweather at heart.

Vs Loma he should wear the black and red trunks Floyd had vs Mosley, those were sick.

vs loma awww back to being delusional. floyd and tank probably made up and both agreed they would not fight tank and become an all time great in the process of beating b level guys. farmer where you at!!!

Comment

There were idiots on here saying he was wearing the actual trunks that Floyd wore lol.

Comment

Never notice it before, very similar design. Not the actual shorts doe as the lining at the top of each trunks is different.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          vs loma awww back to being delusional. floyd and tank probably made up and both agreed they would not fight tank and become an all time great in the process of beating b level guys. farmer where you at!!!
          I remember you saying Ward vs Kovalev would never happen either.. It happened twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            I remember you saying Ward vs Kovalev would never happen either.. It happened twice.
            i dont remember saying that at all and i remember ward cheating nonstop in both fights and getting a gift. so if tank cheats and gets a gift against loma job well done? also that would never happen in this scenario since loma is the a-side and tank is an undercard fighter. ward used his a-side status to get away with cheating and get gifts. tank would not have that luxury so i can understand why he's waiting and ducking. maybe when he becomes more popular he will become more confident knowing he can get away with anything and win no matter what. great post!

Comment

He's paying homage to his idol. Gotta respect that. Even if they have issues Tank knows he's a student of Mayweather at heart.

Vs Loma he should wear the black and red trunks Floyd had vs Mosley, those were sick.
              LOL yeah right - that fight ain't gonna happen. Boy scared for his life of that man!! Ole scary ass!!

He don't want that White boi work! White boyz got deez bruvvas shook out hurr.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                LOL yeah right - that fight ain't gonna happen. Boy scared for his life of that man!! Ole scary ass!!

He don't want that White boi work! White boyz got deez bruvvas shook out hurr.
                Shut up clown I'm sure if I dig into your past you predicted Ward/Kovalev would never happen and when it did you predicted the rematch would never happen either. Tank/Loma will take place. I'm not picking a winner at this point cuz Tank looked sharper than ever. But it's a matchup that boxing needs and will get it. Your prediction game is horrendous.

Comment

Shut up clown I'm sure if I dig into your past you predicted Ward/Kovalev would never happen and when it did you predicted the rematch would never happen either. Tank/Loma will take place. I'm not picking a winner at this point cuz Tank looked sharper than ever. But it's a matchup that boxing needs and will get it. Your prediction game is horrendous.
                  Nah, I knew HBO was forcing Ward to fight Kovalev. He would have ducked him if he could, and if Roc Nation didn't basically beg him to, and overpay him..

We'll see wot happens... He don't want dat White Boi work, doe!! HE DON'T WANT IT! Got deez bruvvas running scurried. OLE SCARY ASSES

Lol with your old ass non-retina vision cheap macbook pro.. Hahahaha you a broke boy.. a welfare clown. hahahahaha

Comment

I see the "demographic" is in full protection mode again. Tank is a Black American fighter he will fight that long torso, short arms HBO hype job... and he will defeat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X