Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Price retire???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, its not just due to his bad chin. I have never seen a fighter look so scared walking into the ring before, he looked petrified. I dont think he has any confidence in himself, he comes across as weak mentally.

I felt sorry for him and wanted him to beat Povetkin but he was badly KO'd instead. Those type of shots will have an effect on his health down the line. He needs to stop now

Comment

This isn't up for debate, he will be punchy and not know his name if he keeps on fighting.

At this point he can only beat stumble bums and aged faded guys, really only prospects or guys on the comeback trail will fight him as he isn't viewed as anything but cannon fodder. So why continue for thinner and thinner purses.

Comment

price KOs are some of the funniest KOs in boxing why would you want to see that disappear? And its always a fun bet to guess what rd price will get KOed

Comment

If he at least had a decent style of boxing I'd say continue and try and make some money of it but his chin and boxing style is going to get him seriously hurt. Considering the heavy hitting nature of the HW division and his fragile chin, David's plodding style of waiting to throw that bombing right hand is all wrong for him.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            price KOs are some of the funniest KOs in boxing why would you want to see that disappear? And its always a fun bet to guess what rd price will get KOed
            Those KO's will eventually get him killed.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
              He should never even been allowed to fight Povetkin
              Hearn keeps destroying his fighters.
              He's not even a Hearn fighter as far as i know haha. Hearn just used Price for this fight/circus.

Comment

I hear wilder wants him next

Comment

Working...
                X