Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Notice How Big Floyd's Arms Are now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's hidden power comes from doing a lot of hand grips. It's helped me a lot besides positioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You know they juice the **** out of horses right?

You seem like an intelligent person. Floyd is on a drug. I'm really sorry that offends you but it is what it is.

All these top guys are. It's the name of the game now.

They train hard. Absolutely, but there are drugs involved and you need to just accept it.
      If they all on drugs then why aren't they all as chiselled as Floyd?

You think maybe the defining factor then might be...I dunno....Gen-focking-netics?

Comment

A little bigger. I would love to know what he is on. Has to be some recovery drug
        Muscle gets more dense as men age... He's also been off 2 years, but he may have already been working on size. I think he'll come in a bit heavier than usual... maybe 153

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

You think maybe the defining factor then might be...I dunno....Gen-focking-netics?
          Not all PEDs make you look like Hulk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post

Floyd has the most money. Therefore he has the best substances.

This is all very basic. Not hard to grasp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Floyd's hidden power comes from doing a lot of hand grips. It's helped me a lot besides positioning.
              So now that he doesn't have Justin Bieber to grip, how Is he going to maintain that hidden power?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                Floyd has the most money. Therefore he has the best substances.

This is all very basic. Not hard to grasp.
                Lmfao! That's bullshieeet considering that Floyd was ripped long before he became 'Money' Mayweather.

Comment

Listen. These guys hire PED gurus to NOT get caught.

THAT'S THE POINT.

These drugs are becoming more and more advanced and testing is behind.

They can't test for the new drugs. Because the tests for them don't exist.

Nah bro, Armstrong tested positive about 4 times. That's how they caught him.. He just turned up to a regular piss test and he had steroids in his system.. It was easy.

Comment

Not sure why anyone would be focusing on a boxers arms, each to his own anyways. At least you aren't talking about his d*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      So now that he doesn't have Justin Bieber to grip, how Is he going to maintain that hidden power?

Quit being dumb....I think Floyd is overrated when it comes to greatness but you have to pay attention to detail.

Comment

Working...
                      X