Danny Jacobs unmanipulated actual size has been leaked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    Nope he's clearly a dark faced man according to Headshots
    I'm not Jewish/Spaniard (my granny is part spaniard) but I can tell you Headshots and some GGG fans are definitely trying hard to make it about black vs white. I'm not black either.

Nothing else explains some people having Jacobs winning, it's a skin color thing. I saw plenty of white people on FB saying they had DJ by 2 rounds and admitted to predicting GGG would win by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      It's a well known fact that GGG can drop heavyweights, and this saturday it was proven once again
      Heavyweight is putting lightly, literally. I looked out my window the other day and I swear I saw Jacobs towering over NYC, just sitting on top of a building with his legs inside the building from the roof (he ripped off the rooftop). I even took a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Heavyweight is putting lightly, literally. I looked out my window the other day and I swear I saw Jacobs towering over NYC, just sitting on top of a building with his legs inside the building from the roof (he ripped off the rooftop). I even took a picture.

Looooool stahp!

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Lmaoooo reminds me of the Brook picture that Golovkin poster made at the press conference.

Green K
          OHHH yeahhhh

Comment

LMFAOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo I'm dying at the office

Comment

Ggg won. Live with it... 37-0, the big drama show goes on!!!

Comment

lol...............

Comment

Someone just leaked Jacobs' real size for the GGG fight. HBO cameras manipulated Jacobs size to make him smaller than he really was. Here's Jacobs real size.

Estimates say he may have been at least 210lbs and as heavy as 230lbs. Many experts say the Jacobs of Saturday night could've KO'ed the past smaller Heavyweights like Rocky Marciano who weighed 185lbs in his prime.

Discuss.

haters will say it's photoshopped

GGG = Giant Slayer!!

Comment

that's a BIG drama show, I see why ggg chose him now

heard he rehydrated 72,000lbs over night

Comment

it is some who are reaching for all type of excuses instead of just giving Jacobs props and admit that he is better than they expected and gave GGG the toughest fight of his Career. Instead you got people talking about weight and all that BS but then not too long ago these are the same fans posting stuff like "GGG Would Knockout Ward" "GGG would Knockout Kovalev"

Comment

Working...
                      X