Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So sunspace exposed the bias alt right mods and they changed the rules here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] So sunspace exposed the bias alt right mods and they changed the rules here?

Is that what happened guys?

Where did all those alt right sock accounts go? I get banned and I come back and now I don't see any of them anymore. This place was flooded with their threads and posts and now they are disappeared at the same exact time.WTF

Thats funny how all these accounts that never used any other forum on this site disappeared as soon as the rules changed.

Why did the rules change here anyway?

What the hell do we even do here now?

we busy chillin w/ ur mom

Comment

Cumface exposed no one. Not sure what your on about or what rules have been changed but this should catch you up to speed.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=736105

As far as what you can do. Well, you can always form a lib-tard table and protest the long lunch lines or something.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Cumface exposed no one. Not sure what your on about or what rules have been changed but this should catch you up to speed.

As far as what you can do. Well, you can always form a lib-tard table and protest the long lunch lines or something.
        Stop making "worst poster" threads or "posters you wish would leave" etc. everybody has the right to post here and no one poster is above the other! - Dr Mega Luther King

Comment

Things have changed over time since I joined almost 9 years ago. Nsb especially was much more "free" in posting although the flame wars were intense. The lounge used to have bringer as the mod picking only his buddies to allow to flame and banning anyone against his regime. So yeah things have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            we busy chillin w/ ur mom
            Interesting...

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

So basically what your saying is sunspace exposed your bias forum and now your pretending he didn't, but you had to change the rules? Why did you have to change the rules MEGA?

Lmao at calling me a lib-tard, what's wrong you, butt hurt sunspace got the best of you? That why you banned him?

But why did you change the rules? If he was wrong why change them? Tell the truth, it will feel good, the people are entitled...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Interesting...

So basically what your saying is sunspace exposed your bias forum and now your pretending he didn't, but you had to change the rules? Why did you have to change the rules MEGA?

Lmao at calling me a lib-tard, what's wrong you, butt hurt sunspace got the best of you? That why you banned him?

But why did you change the rules? If he was wrong why change them? Tell the truth, it will feel good, the people are entitled...
              sunspace is/was an annoying kunt, he wont stfu

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                sunspace is/was an annoying kunt, he wont stfu
                I never even read any of his posts until after he got banned. I didn't even know he existed here tbh.

Comment

I never even read any of his posts until after he got banned. I didn't even know he existed here tbh.
                  consider yourself lucky.. hes made atleast a dozen alts, seriously more annoying than butler and alex kid

Comment

Interesting...

What rules changed? Please explain.

If you don't like this "biased forum" then simply stop posting. You're free to do as you wish as a person. As a poster though there are guidelines.

Call me alt-right I call you lib-tard. Pretty basic stuff here.

Comment

Working...
                    X