Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Only guy who's interesting & not with Haymon is Bud & he's with a guy I think its safe to assume Manny doesn't have the best relationship with right now.
    Yeah, that's very true. He doesn't have the best relationship with Arum at the moment. Moreover, when you couple that up with the fact, that he had all these naysayers in his ear that are supposed to be in his corner and on his side telling him that he can't defeat or at least be competitive with a guy like Bud Crawford; Then that makes things even all the more complicated than what it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I feel like Haymon just bought a way to get some of his guys over as stars. I could totally see him booking Pac/Spence to make Spence a star.
      I hate stuff like that.
      It makes me root for the old lion.

Comment

So I'll expect him to fight once a year against semi retired fighters. Yes!

Comment

What the hell is focking wrong with this thread??

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Hmm... so pact@rds have to root for a Haymon fighter now??
            No you have it wrong now flo mos have to root for pacroid lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              No you have it wrong now flo mos have to root for pacroid lmfao
              Why would floyd fans have to root for Manny? That makes no sense.

Comment

Good for him! Say what you want about Haymon, seems to really take care of his fighters despite fans complaining about them not fighting enough

Broner is not worthy of a shot at Pacquiao BUT the only reason why he gets the opportunity is likely because he can help sell it with his personality

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Why would floyd fans have to root for Manny? That makes no sense.
                  Honestly if I were a Floyd fan I'd be rooting for Manny in every fight, because the more Manny wins and looks good the more that enhances the meaning of that win that Floyd has over him, not to mention Floyd's legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Honestly if I were a Floyd fan I'd be rooting for Manny in every fight, because the more Manny wins and looks good the more that enhances the meaning of that win that Floyd has over him, not to mention Floyd's legacy.
                    Honestly MikeD I don't think so. The people that hate Floyd will always find a way to denigrate any of his wins. But I get your point.

I will not be rooting for Manny, just in case you weren't sure. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Man there has to be some confused posters on this forum right now
                      An understatement.

Lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X