No announcement yet.

Once Again the Press Exonerates GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing monthly had it 115-113 GGG.
    Matt Christie of Boxing online had it 115-114 GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      Boxing monthly had it 115-113 GGG.
      Matt Christie of Boxing online had it 115-114 GGG.
      The evidence keeps mounting....

Comment

was it a robbery? no.

But people are getting tired of Canelo getting every close decision.

Comment

hahahaha this is so pathetic and sad

3 draws

and like 3 guys ive never heard of lololol

terrible..u guys are terrible

you will never admit that golovkin is just another guy...not some ATG superhero

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            hahahaha this is so pathetic and sad

3 draws

and like 3 guys ive never heard of lololol

terrible..u guys are terrible

you will never admit that golovkin is just another guy...not some ATG superhero
            hahha yeah, keep crying boy

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              hahha yeah, keep crying boy
              what do i have to cry about?!?!? im not some gggroupie nuthugger!!!! i thought he was going to lose and he did... what am i crying?!?! tears of joy!?!?!

you are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                My wife came into the room at the end of the 12th and I told her, "Golovkin took this one. Canelo fought hard but just got too tired and sloppy." Then the decision came in and I was honestly shocked. Really felt bad for the dude to get done twice like that. I can't say they were outright robberies, but I think a person REALLY has to fish to find victory for Canelo in either of those. And, I say that as someone who has an appreciation for Canelo's style.
                Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                I felt that way also m8.....as soon as 114-114 was announced i knew golovkin was losing his titles.
                I feel after watching this fight 3 times golovkin won.
                Watching on HBO 1st can really alter what you see with what you hear and hearing max kellerman keep talking like canelo was bossing the fight changes how things really are in that ring.
                I then watched the uk version and i see golovkin 7-4 with one even....golovkin won a close fight but he won it no doubt in my mind m8
                Thanks for being honest, Redd Foxx. I haven't watched the fight yet, but going by the radio commentary and the commentators scores - one even, one very close for GGG - I was certain Canelo was going to get the win before the scores were announced.

After the verdict, Mike Costello said Carl Frampton had just sent him the most expletive filled text he'd ever recieved. He said he couldn't read it out, but Frampton was very, very unhappy with the judges scoring. He then said that, even though he'd scored it even himself, he was surprised that not one of the judges had given GGG more than 6 rounds in a fight as close as that.

One of my workmates, a GGG fan like me, was listening to the same radio commentary and he sent me a text after the 10th round saying, "It's too close, GGG needs a KO to win" I replied saying a knockdown would probably be enough. When it didn't happen I knew Canelo was going to get the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  what do i have to cry about?!?!? im not some gggroupie nuthugger!!!! i thought he was going to lose and he did... what am i crying?!?! tears of joy!?!?!

you are pathetic
                  in all honesty, groupie nutthuggers and haters, like yourself, are cut from the same cloth...nothing to take pride in.

Comment

I think the amount of people who think Canelo won is very, very low but I think most accepted that anything competitive not necessarily close was only going to be scored one way. GGG won 7 rounds at least and it seems the consensus is that he won 7-8 rounds with the worst case being 6.

It was a great fight and I wasn’t expecting that considering the first fight was boring and fought with limited passion.

Canelo though has what most say is two clear losses and probably shows he’s overrated given how bad GGG is supposed to be and especially now over the hill also.

Comment

Guys, this might mean something to some:

TELEVISA , with a team made to support Canelo full time, said GGG won the fight easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X