It reminded me of walking into an open fish market in NYC's Chinatown

It was awful.
    I see...........

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      10 or 20 dudes?
      exaggeration?
      Was she a working girl?
      no, she had some kind of mental illness and i remember her going from one guy's house where she had banged him to another guy's house right after, and then banging another guy or two easily within that same day. it probably really was 10 guys a day, but i could see her doing more if the chance came up. lol, i can name at least a dozen guys who have banged her

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        no, she had some kind of mental illness and i remember her going from one guy's house where she had banged him to another guy's house right after, and then banging another guy or two easily within that same day. it probably really was 10 guys a day, but i could see her doing more if the chance came up. lol, i can name at least a dozen guys who have banged her
        Sounds like rape, aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Sounds like rape, aint it?
          lol, except that she was walking and taking cabs all over town to go to these guy's houses to bang them. i remember her at my buddy's place, saying she was bored and would have sex with him for a pack of smokes. i remember he put it in her front hole but she never got the smokes. she was more like asia argento, as soon as i met her she told me she never wore underwear and said something about her cervix

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            lol, except that she was walking and taking cabs all over town to go to these guy's houses to bang them. i remember her at my buddy's place, saying she was bored and would have sex with him for a pack of smokes. i remember he put it in her front hole but she never got the smokes. she was more like asia argento, as soon as i met her she told me she never wore underwear and said something about her cervix
            Yeah but y'all know she is mentally ill and y'all still hittin' it.
            Tell that mad b**tch to go get help.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I don't worry about it until I can smell it. The only time I had a problem with the smell was when it turned out the girl had a yeast infection.
              You should have turned that into a positive and baked bread or made beer with the leftovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                You should have turned that into a positive and baked bread or made beer with the leftovers.
                You are a sick man

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Lol. Maybe you could sell that as poosy juice.

Comment

Why would anyone bang a chick with a smelly vag?? how desperate are ya'll?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      punchr , do u hear this big dawg, these dudes are rejecting vag

vag that you could be pounding
                      A girl told me to wire her $25 first and then she would send me nudes and meet up me and let me smash for $100. What do you think? I felt it was a scam even though I talked sexual to her on the phone and she seemed very feminine.

Comment

Working...
                      X