• Show
Clear All

Bursh.....I told ya all along man

Lebron ain't leaving the city he just went to 4 straight titles with

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Bursh.....I told ya all along man

Lebron ain't leaving the city he just went to 4 straight titles with
      With LeBron, Anything is possible. You sound like me in 2010. I was saying there is No way LeBron leaves Cleveland. He ain't the selfish type. Boy was I wrong.

Comment

Needs update. Bosh opted out too.

Miami will probably sign Wade for a longer deal, but the cheapest of the three. Same thing with Bosh but in the middle. And James for a longer deal, but more money than the other two.

Bring in several role players to add depth.

Comment

Needs update. Bosh opted out too.

Miami will probably sign Wade for a longer deal, but the cheapest of the three. Same thing with Bosh but in the middle. And James for a longer deal, but more money than the other two.

Bring in several role players to add depth.
          Definitely should be aiming for depth over another superstar. The Spurs would have whooped the Heat with Carmelo, too. I don't think Carmelo fits that team very well.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Definitely should be aiming for depth over another superstar. The Spurs would have whooped the Heat with Carmelo, too. I don't think Carmelo fits that team very well.
            Say the Big 3 take up around.....50 million, with Wade and Bosh probably taking significant paycuts and Lebron taking a smaller one.....they'll have well over 10 million in cap space. And I'm sure some FA's will take small paycuts to go to Miami and join the party.

They should go after these guys...though Hayward and Parsons would be hard to get because they're restricted free agents.

Marcin Gortat
            Gordon Hayward (RFA)
            Chandler Parsons (RFA)
            Trevor Ariza

Other Quality reserve guys they should target.....

PJ Tucker
            Nick Young
            Jordan Hill
            CJ Miles
            Devin Harris
            Mike Miller
            Mike Scott

Comment

I think this ordeal demonstrates why the league needs a hard salary cap.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I think this ordeal demonstrates why the league needs a hard salary cap.
                It would make things a lot more competitive probably. There's still usually only a handful of teams that can realistically win it all.

Comment

Who the hell is signing Wade for his max?

He has four flat tires, with a decent body. Seriously.

Sac Kings will pay all their draft picks, a baby momma, Watermelon tic-tacs, and a .30-06.

Comment

It would make things a lot more competitive probably. There's still usually only a handful of teams that can realistically win it all.
                    The NBA should contract to like 8 teams. There isn't a point to the other ones even existing.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      The NBA should contract to like 8 teams. There isn't a point to the other ones even existing.
                      No. What they should do is have a hard salary cap of like 10 million less. That way, no more than 2 stars could join together on a team.

Comment

Working...
                      X