No announcement yet.

If you didnt vote, you really voted for Trump LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    Did you really make a dude crap his pants in an amateur bout?
    It was an exhibition/fundraiser. Both myself and the opponent both already held pro licenses and had pro fights. One thing that didnt help him though was that he did NOT bring a mouth piece. Also will admit that in the first round I thought he cracked my rib but they were just badly bruised

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Why are you taking out all of your butt hurt on me?
      Because you are a hardcore conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Because you are a hardcore conservative.
        Yeah and it appears so is more than half the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          Yeah and it appears so is more than half the country.
          Nah. Some people just switched because they didn't like Hillary. My issue with you is that you pretended as if you weren't for Trump but I have a feeling you were in that line happily voting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Yes and no. I didn't vote for Hilary, I voted against Trump. I was close to voting for Jill Stein or writing in someone but I was literally scared my doing so would have a karmic effect and others in swing states who felt like me would do same and Hilary would lose.
            Will you ever vote a republican?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Will you ever vote a republican?
              How do you know I haven't?

I vote my pocket/wallet. Had a republican like Colin Powell, John Kasich or Jack kemp ran in this election I would have voted for them, despite being a registered democrat.

Unfortunately, there are no more moderate republicans who appeal to someone like me- a non white, college educated homeowner who makes more than double the national average salary and who, combined with his wife, exceeds minimum tax threshholds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Hey my wife is from Syracuse. Is it still a ****hole?
                All the manufacturing jobs left Central NY state in the 1970's....the little towns are ghost towns. You could film a zombie movie in towns like Amsterdam. These are the places and people voted for Trump...like my brother in law; an engineer who has been doing odd jobs for years because Chrysler left the area years ago.
                Probably. We moved to AZ when I was 9 and been there Cali or NV ever since.

Comment

Working...
                X