No announcement yet.

Triple G Is A 4 To 1 Favorite Over Canelo! Why Should They Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
    Awwww...you really thought lil' g i mean triple g wanted to fight canelo?...if that was the case the fight would have been signed at 155 a long time ago...
    LOL alright good luck with that argument. Canelo dropped the belt & he said he'd fight at 160. Spin things all you want with that I guess if it makes you feel better, but I don't think you will be doing it very successfully for people indifferent to both these guys that just wanna see the fight & probably a lower % of cats who like Canelo. Its a punk ass move Canelo made is the bottom line. This is on par if not surpassing Riddick Bowe avoiding Lennox Lewis back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
      Needs three fights warm up for Kovalev but fans of Ward believe Ward would have fought GGG without those three stipulated time waster fights?
      Bbbbut he is going to fight Kovalev doe so so so you can't say anything...

Ward has done more suspect cowardly things than GGG has ever done and it doesn't get as bad as ducking Andre Dirrell by vacating your title so you don't have to fight him and that was a guy at his own weight division.

Woops...

hold up...lemme get you something your forgetting right now...hold up...here you go...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LOL alright good luck with that argument. Canelo dropped the belt & he said he'd fight at 160. Spin things all you want with that I guess if it makes you feel better, but I don't think you will be doing it very successfully for people indifferent to both these guys that just wanna see the fight & probably a lower % of cats who like Canelo. Its a punk ass move Canelo made is the bottom line. This is on par if not surpassing Riddick Bowe avoiding Lennox Lewis back in the day.
        ggg said he'd fight 154-168 but 164 for ward...please explain how its different from canelo wanting 155 for lil' g i mean triple g...

Comment

bbbbbuttt but but....shut ur candy ass up...we don't wanna hear ya whining oh he's too big...oops...isn't that what ya'll bashing canelo for doing?...
          wheel up yo mama for her facefuk

Comment

ggg said he'd fight 154-168 but 164 for ward...please explain how its different from canelo wanting 155 for lil' g i mean triple g...
            It's just been explained to you. I'm sure not for the first time, thick fcuk

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              It's just been explained to you. I'm sure not for the first time, thick fcuk
              right...164 for ward 168 for chavez, jr who blows up to 200 pounds on fight night...just ask andy lee...and your mom did say i was thick when we fcuked...shhh not supposed to kiss and tell...i might be your daddy

Comment

Working...
              X