No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    That was a great fourth round. Mayweather roared back over the last minute he took some big shots to the head and body. Both did.
    Agreed. Good post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      I love these Epilogues... The All Access crew can't make regular episodes but they sure know how to make epilogues for some reason lol. Awesome stuff. SHO tried so hard to make it look like floyd won and still you can tell what really happened regardless of the careful editing.

WAR CHINO BABYYY!!! Hell of a night. Floyd got destroyed.
      Destroyed? What type of alcohol were you consuming?

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      Watched the fight the 2nd time, not drunk!
      How the hell did Mayweather win when all he did was clinch ,ran and potshot that wasn't landing?? lol
      Last time we checked it was called boxing. Floyd is not to be confused with come forward, face first brawlers.

By the way, anybody seen Freddie Roach, and the hard core Maidana fans predicting a Chino knockout?

Comment

• How much do you think Mayweather camp paid the referee to break them whenever they came together so that Maidana couldn't open up and explode with combinations on Floyds ribs and head inside? What a joke. If I ever see Mayweather in person I'm going to spit in his face just for that. There is no doubt in my mind, and I'm not really a conspiracy theorist, that the referee was instructed by Mayweathers camp to not allow Maidana to have time to come in close and stay toe to toe with Floyd and give him a chance to do what I just said above. It's so frustrating I can't even think straight! Just when I started to gain a TINY bit of respect for Mayweather for taking a rematch with a guy who beat him up pretty good last May, he totally ruins it and shows what a sneaky coward he really is. It's all about business and making money and getting out of the game with no damage than his legacy. I know you all say "well dur of course he doesn't wanna get hurt." Well no duh, but he didn't have to choose boxing as his way of making money! He couldn've bred horses or been a poker player lol. Just the definition of coward. One day he'll write a book and write about how hard he worked, about how he took so many beatings in the gym, all the terrible, horrible things he experienced that we never heard about, and we're all supposed to go "aww poor Floyd, I didn't know he was going through all that when I hated him for having boring fights and running around the ring for 30 minutes without engaging his opponent." Nope, not gonna work. You're a punk b!tch, Floyd. You ain't *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
          How much do you think Mayweather camp paid the referee to break them whenever they came together so that Maidana couldn't open up and explode with combinations on Floyds ribs and head inside? What a joke. If I ever see Mayweather in person I'm going to spit in his face just for that. There is no doubt in my mind, and I'm not really a conspiracy theorist, that the referee was instructed by Mayweathers camp to not allow Maidana to have time to come in close and stay toe to toe with Floyd and give him a chance to do what I just said above. It's so frustrating I can't even think straight! Just when I started to gain a TINY bit of respect for Mayweather for taking a rematch with a guy who beat him up pretty good last May, he totally ruins it and shows what a sneaky coward he really is. It's all about business and making money and getting out of the game with no damage than his legacy. I know you all say "well dur of course he doesn't wanna get hurt." Well no duh, but he didn't have to choose boxing as his way of making money! He couldn've bred horses or been a poker player lol. Just the definition of coward. One day he'll write a book and write about how hard he worked, about how he took so many beatings in the gym, all the terrible, horrible things he experienced that we never heard about, and we're all supposed to go "aww poor Floyd, I didn't know he was going through all that when I hated him for having boring fights and running around the ring for 30 minutes without engaging his opponent." Nope, not gonna work. You're a punk b!tch, Floyd. You ain't *****.

Comment

• Can someone tell me where people are getting 770k buy numbers for Mayweather-Maidana 2, as opposed to the 925k number that was reported on heavily last week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Laughing at Floyd's interview, he's buying into the Ariza bull****, talking about taking vitamins etc.
              Hey Man,

Who are those flatbacks in your post pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Interesting excuses.

Comment

Working...
                X