Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager Warns Mayweather: Saul is Not Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Not as funny as Mayweather fans screaming bloody murder about Pac doing a Catchweight that their Hero Floyd is now demanding. Funny watching Mayweather fans running for cover like Rats in a bucket of Barf. At least some fans are smart enough not to come on here and defend Floyd's HIPOCRISY!
    there's two sides to every story. you haven't heard any of that crap coming form mayweather's team.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Mayweather: "I DON'T DO CATCHWEIGHTS, I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF GUY, I WANT GUYS TO FIGHT AT THEIR NATURAL WEIGHT!". Mayweather: "CANELO COMES TO 147 OR NO FIGHT".
      have you heard of anything coming from mayweather's? so sit down somewhere jealous chump

Comment

• Hoenstly you shouldent have warned him, now he trying to make canelo go down to 147 to fight him LOL.

Heard Mayweather wants to defend his 154 title against Canelo at 147 lol.

#Bitchmade

Comment

• Originally posted by Thad.Castle View Post
          Hoenstly you shouldent have warned him, now he trying to make canelo go down to 147 to fight him LOL.

Heard Mayweather wants to defend his 154 title against Canelo at 147 lol.

#Bitchmade
          heard canelo is scared of everybody at 154 to 160. ***** made

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
            another jealous hater
            Another ***** in DENIAL! Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
              have you heard of anything coming from mayweather's? so sit down somewhere jealous chump
              You CANNOT be that stupid!!! Do you think Mayweather is going to COME OUT and tell everyone that he is doing the same thing he acused Pac of?????????????????? Seriously????????????????? You are fuking dismissed!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by adonis tha god View Post
                i don't normally post on this website, but reading some of the comments on here i just had to say something. For all you alvatards who are dick riding a fighter who's oppoents average age is 33, all washed up journeymen or feather fisted chumps who cannot punch like trout (****ing paper champ), please send me your bets if alvarez and mayweather fight. I will bet moneygram western union paypal with any of you chumps. I got 1k-5k on floyd, all day.

My twitter:
                Twitter.com/brianjames313

my facebook:
                Facebook.com/adonisthagod313

please be foolish, i don't like to talk boxing with morons, so just give me your money if you feel that way, thanks!™
                the fight is being made, let's not forget what i said mutha ****as, lets go

Comment

Working...
                X