• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, wrong post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Cmon from what exactly? You cant be this naive

He gets tested by a "doctors" 11 days into jail and now his health and career are in jeopardy?

This is a lawyers ploy to allow him to serve his jail time in a huge mansion
      Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      He could do workouts in his room 23 hours a day and then has an hour a day to work out if he wants

Guys like hatton and trinidad woud binge on food and gain 40 pounds in a month and do ***** for months at a time for an entire career and still compete but Floyd serves 2 months in jail and his career is over?

Either way he made a mistake and now has to pay for it, one of his fav quotes
      Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      anyone think this is being exaggerated to apply pressure onto the system in order to let him out? If he doesn't ever fight again, the local econ is going to miss out on some millions
      Originally posted by check hook View Post
      This is just Floyd using his status to get house arrest. Everyone in his position (other celebs) do the same thing. That said isolation is not good for someone with Mayweather's personality. Still what's the problem with placing him in gen pop if that's what he wants?? Get him to sign a waiver to cover their asses if they are concerned something may happen there.
      Originally posted by check hook View Post
      Let's be honest, 90 days of prison time will not do irreversable damage to ones body unless they get shanked. Put him in gen pop so he can watch tv and gamble with the rest of the inmates. That's probably what's really grating him mentally, he can't get his gambling fix. Hell he's prob spending all his phone priveladges placing bets with his sports book
      Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      You ever been to jail or prison? Mayweather will have a lot of people that will love to see him because he's a celebrity but the reason they would never allow him into GP is because someone would hurt him, guaranteed.

Just having a name makes you a target. Not everyone in jail or prison likes you because you are a celebrity. Just like Michael Vick admitted he had to pay off the Mexican Mafia while in prison because black gangsters wanted to hurt him, his own kind wanted to get at him.

There are people in jail and prison who want to do bad things just because. Floyd knows he has to be locked up 23 hours a day and can't mix with the general population because of security reasons.
      Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      I wonder what happened to all Mayweather's talk about he grew up rough.

He can't even serve his already reduced bid IN protective custody.

This guy is supposed to be a warrior? Don't make me laugh.
      Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      So basically you don't know what you are talking about then. I can tell you from experience, that county jail in LA can be worse than prison because it's more crowded and less regulated and there are more incidents there. In prison, people tend to keep to themselves even though there is incidents of course. I don't know about Las Vegas jails though but I imagine it can't be much different.

I been to both and I don't say that proudly but it's true. There is a reason Mayweather is in isolation from the GP because he is a CELEBRITY. You can be a celebrity and a pro boxer at the same time genius.

He is a target, there are people who will love him but there's also people that want to make a name for themselves. Floyd knows what it would be like because I guarantee you before he was locked up he pleaded for his lawyer to make this appeal and get him house arrest.

BTW, Floyd weighs 150lbs, he would get seriously hurt in jail regardless of him being a pro boxer.

Comment

• LOL couldn't even last a few days in jail, you made your bed floyd.

I hope they don't let him out to general population, or house arrest I hope he serves his whole term.

Comment

• Free Floyd Mayweather now..........

Comment

• 20+ pages and 200+ post and the guy isnt even fighting..... and u have post about the fight that just happend sat that havent cracked 50 post yet....

hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Floyd wants to come outta the cage and sit his bid in the crib...thats all!!!...no need for the female dog cries!!!..for real!!!...I'm a BOXING fan..not a fan of the LEGAL or JUDICIAL system thats ran by worst criminals than the pple their scam is directed at...funk 'em!!!....let the Money man come home and do his thing....nobody died!!

Comment

• He'll be fine.

Do the bid like a man and learn from your mistakes like everyone else.

Comment

• C'mon Floyd. Make the time and get some street cred.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    Hence why people also try to get out as soon as possible.
                    If you stay away from domestic violence, chances are you won't end up there in the 1st place.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      Floyd wants to come outta the cage and sit his bid in the crib...thats all!!!...no need for the female dog cries!!!..for real!!!...I'm a BOXING fan..not a fan of the LEGAL or JUDICIAL system thats ran by worst criminals than the pple their scam is directed at...funk 'em!!!....let the Money man come home and do his thing....nobody died!!
                      It's jail, what else does anyone expect it to be, The Ritz? It's exactly why people don't want to be in jail. But now that Floyd "apparently" isn't feeling it, it's all of a sudden a bad judicial system? Yea, our system isn't exactly perfect, but Floyd also isn't exactly Rubin Carter. He smacked his baby moms and is doing a much less stint than someone w/ out his persona and popularity (or pocket) would've gotten. He's just gotta suck it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X