Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where you the Bully or bullied growing up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    I was actually a **** and I deserved a beating, but I never got it.

I would always do it with my mates, always had a little group with me. Like 4-6 of us and we would bully this one kid cause he cried for about anything. I wouldn't hit the kid but I would make fun of him cause it was funny.

Some people tried to bully me in high school but I put an end to it the second it started. I would always step up, no matter how much taller or blacker they were than me. In the end we would get along.

That's what my father taught me and it will be the same thing I'll teach my kids. Don't let anyone push you around and always fight back.

Don't listen to the teachers telling you don't fight back and run to them so they can protect you. In the real world, you have noone to protect you. It's a valueable lesson for your kids to learn at a young age. Once they get older, they'll realize that lesson is for life, not just for school grounds.

Comment

Some black- older crips tried to **** me up a couple of times, but I was too fast for them... LMAO Eventually My homies and I caught them slippin and ****ed them up and they left me alone after that..

Comment

i guess i was the only one that had trouble in school.........lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
          What side where you on? And what happened?
          What do you guys think??? ill let ya'll decide.......ahahahha

Comment

I believe at one point in life as a kid we
            all have been bullied,

I remember when I moved to NJ
            there was one kid that use to
            pick on me cause I couldn't
            speak english,
            I remember calling my father in
            PR crying cause I was scared,
            he told me to earn my respect
            the hard way,
            he started fu•king with me one day
            I turned around and clocked him,
            to my disadvantage he was with his friends
            so I got jumped but earned my respect,
            he became my best friend,
            and smoked my first blunt with him.
            (true story)

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              What do you guys think??? ill let ya'll decide.......ahahahha
              Well let me guess, you where a nerd who use to get bullied all the time and started going to the gym to get all big and go **** all the other kids that stole your lunch... Lmfao.. Just a wild guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
                Well let me guess, you where a nerd who use to get bullied all the time and started going to the gym to get all big and go **** all the other kids that stole your lunch... Lmfao.. Just a wild guess.

i was going to say the same thing. ric was a scrawny dweeb that used to get stuffed in lockers and one day decided he had enough. that's when he stepped into a gym and his whole life changed. this is ric after hitting the gym.

i was kind of a bully. i was shorter than most kids but i was pretty confident in myself. that and i hung out with little kid thugs my age that were bullies too. i cut that out before i hit high school though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  i guess i was the only one that had trouble in school.........lmfao
                  I think your the only one telling the truth

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    The concept of bully here is not the same as the states. I grew up en unas Parecelas, were everyone know each other. Older kids never messed with the younger kids back then. Then in middle school you have to deal with people from other barrios, caserios and barriadas. If someone try to bully you, you got your neighborhood helping you out and looking out for each other. In High School, I never saw the type of bully they show in movies. Cool guys dont hang out with nerds and emo type, but I never saw any of them starting a fight with the weak one just to prove their point. Actually, most fights were between the tough guys and against other schools.

Eso fue cuando yo iba a la escuela, maybe alla en San Lorenzo era diferente, subir a Espino a pelear debe ser una mision, pero en Caguas en mis dias eso es lo que recuerdo.
                    Yeah I've never seen here the type of bullying I see in american movies either, and Ive been to three different schools.

Comment

Working...
                    X