No announcement yet.

Stephen Edwards on the Floyd vs Ortiz fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ztrac79 View Post
    That's true, Ive heard him called both, ******* and *****. LOL.. Maybe he's just speaking the truth.
    No that couldn't be! He has to choose a side!! Which one is it Stephen, ******* or *****!??!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Here you go:
      No true boxing fan agrees with this.

Oh you speak for the general true boxing fans now do you? Anyone who has any sense of understanding about the sport would put the blame on Ortiz (obvious lack of inexperience) - who the hell gets hit with the first punch and not put his hands up? Its no conspiracy buddy that boxers have come out and shared their thoughts on the situation.

Yeah apparently Stephen Edwards is both a ******* and a *****? ****** an article which goes against your opinion automatically labelled a ***** article - you don't speak for everyone you know.
      Last edited by Phil Ivey; 09-18-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        No that couldn't be! He has to choose a side!! Which one is it Stephen, ******* or *****!??!!! LOL

I'll be honest with you. Edwards has impressed me with his predicitons, and also how he breaks down fights BEFORE hand. The guy is right about 90 percent of the time. I give credit, where credit is due..... Unlike some.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          Oh you speak for the general true boxing fans now do you? Anyone who has any sense of understanding about the sport would put the blame on Ortiz (obvious lack of inexperience) - who the hell gets hit with the first punch and not put his hands up? Its no conspiracy buddy that boxers have come out and shared their thoughts on the situation.

Yeah apparently Stephen Edwards is both a ******* and a *****? ****** an article which goes against your opinion automatically labelled a ***** article - you don't speak for everyone you know.
          i guess lennox lewis is a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Oh I see now. Now that I look at your avatar I see you're letting your personal feelings get in the way. I'll just end it here, cause it's obvious you're too emotional. If you think it's a ***** article then ok, that's your opinion. Go to b o x i n g t a l k.com and check out Stephen Edwards mailbags, you'll see he's just telling it like it is. funny how when he honest and calls Floyd out he's a *******, but when he's honest and sees it Floyds way he's a *****, haha. Could it be that he's just telling it how it is? He's actually the most honest writer i've seen in a long time.
            Do you genuinely think the statements he's made are warranted?

Read again what he says, it amounts to:

Floyd is blameless.
            Ortiz quit.
            HBO are closet racists.
            Ortiz wanted to lose.

This clearly isn't balanced. He may not be a ***** but with this article he couldn't have did a better impression of one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Do you genuinely think the statements he's made are warranted?

Read again what he says, it amounts to:

Floyd is blameless.
              Ortiz quit.
              HBO are closet racists.
              Ortiz wanted to lose.

This clearly isn't balanced. He may not be a ***** but with this article he couldn't have did a better impression of one.
              I think allot of this article was based on the fact that he said he was fed up with the behavior of ortiz pre fight. He said he was way to friendly and was trying to make peace treatys before the fight. Then he does it during the fight, it's just kinda frustating to me. I can assure you Edwards is not biased toward Mayweather. He's pretty tough on him.

Comment

Working...
              X