No announcement yet.

The Figher (2010 movie)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Figher (2010 movie)

WORST MOVIE in the history of the sport.. Horrible, nothing was accurate,, Mark Wahlberg VV, can't even hit the mitts or anything.. I give it a 1.5 out of a million...

Don't watch it,, it's not worth it... The ragging bull was a thousand times better..

I'm so pissed that I watched that... when I could have been watching the goodfellas or the godfather or some other movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
      I'm so pissed that I watched that... when I could have been watching the goodfellas or the godfather or some other movie.
      overrated yes i don't why they made a movie about ward he sucked they should have made a movie about jhonny tapia or willie pep there better fighters and had much more personal promblems

Comment

Agree! Or even Arturo Gatti (2 time world champion),, maybe it had to do something with him(ward) being Irish....

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
        overrated yes i don't why they made a movie about ward he sucked they should have made a movie about jhonny tapia or willie pep there better fighters and had much more personal promblems

Comment

Wow i heard this movie was really good. Ill wait for it to be on HBO and then watch it.

Comment

It's online also NY, but go ahead and give it a try and get back to my thread because maybe it's just me who thought it was horrible..
            Now the ragging bull, eventough it's old its nice foreals bro.

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            Wow i heard this movie was really good. Ill wait for it to be on HBO and then watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
              It's online also NY, but go ahead and give it a try and get back to my thread because maybe it's just me who thought it was horrible..
              Now the ragging bull, eventough it's old its nice foreals bro.
              requim for a heavyweight is a good one too

Comment

Comment

I never heard of it, but i will check it out

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
                  requim for a heavyweight is a good one too

Comment

I watched it... it was overrated.. the fight scenes looked ******ed but it wasn't THAT bad 5/10

Comment

Working...
                    X