Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Jermain Taylor lose to Pavlik & Abraham??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Jermain Taylor lose to Pavlik & Abraham??

Two of the worst technically skilled fighters managed to ko and put Jermain Taylor out of boxing....just looking back I'm wondering how?? Lmao...says a lot about Taylor skills.

I would love to see Taylor come back and ko again...

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
    Two of the worst technically skilled fighters managed to ko and put Jermain Taylor out of boxing....just looking back I'm wondering how?? Lmao...says a lot about Taylor skills.

I would love to see Taylor come back and ko again...
    Taylor has stamina issues,plus Pavliks a fcking beast a few losses and everyone labels him a bum.As for Abraham before the super six he was the prohibited favorite.

Comment

Taylor has bad defense, Pavlik and (especially) Abraham hit hard.

and Taylor isnt exactly the most skilled guy ever. pretty fast, but fundamentally flawed.
      it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Taylor has stamina issues,plus Pavliks a fcking beast a few losses and everyone labels him a bum.As for Abraham before the super six he was the prohibited favorite.
        Exactly Mark. Pavlik is a beast! Annoys me when people label fighters as bums after a couple of losses. He lost to Martinez, but it wasn't as one sided as most people like to think it was. Now the the Hopkins fight was one sided, but still I wouldn't count out Pavlik in future fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
          Exactly Mark. Pavlik is a beast! Annoys me when people label fighters as bums after a couple of losses. He lost to Martinez, but it wasn't as one sided as most people like to think it was. Now the the Hopkins fight was one sided, but still I wouldn't count out Pavlik in future fights.
          It really is pathetic. Pavlik's personal problems may have ruined him now, but he was a damn good fighter. Taylor losing to him twice isn't awful at all.

Taylor lost to Abraham because he was past it. Getting knocked out took it's toll.

Comment

he kept his hands low and got ktfo..plus he moves back in str8 lines
            Last edited by Larry the boss; 04-03-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Cuz those fools hit hard as ****, its not always skills that win

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It really is pathetic. Pavlik's personal problems may have ruined him now, but he was a damn good fighter. Taylor losing to him twice isn't awful at all.

Taylor lost to Abraham because he was past it. Getting knocked out took it's toll.
                I agree. He really was/is a damn good fighter. I think his drinking did have an effect on his fights, even though he claims it never had.

Taylor, I don't even know why he agreed to fight in the Super-Six. If you look at it, the only convincing win he had in years going into Super-Six was beating Jeff Lacy. But then again, it's ****ing Jeff Lacy.

Comment

Facing AA after a K.O loss was not a good decision, he hit even harder than pav. I would not like to see JT fight again, his brain could be in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    I want to see Pavlik Martinez 2.Kelly was coming on strong before the 2nd cut,and had taken many rds.

Comment

Working...
                    X