Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would have been the result of Marg-Mosley had Nazim didn't discover the inserts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane Mosley is a CHEATER that was "juiced-up" with the illegally/banned stamina booster-EPO, the night they fought.

Margarito was justified in trying to use plaster inserts, to try to "level out the palying field" against a steroid/cheating-Shane Mosley.

Comment

Mosley still wins Shane is to fast and Margarito is to easy to hit

Comment

Mosley was on EPO, so there's no telling how long his illegal stamina booster would take him against Margarito's plaster inserts.

The illegal/banned stamina booster-EPO helped Mosley have unfair advantages over Margarito.

That’s the reason why the fight was moved from Las Vegas (Nevada), to Los Angeles (California), because Nevada was gonna test Mosley for EPO, prior to fighting Margarito.

Originally the Margarito-Mosley fight was gonna taken place in Nevada, but about 7-8 weeks before their Jan. 23rd fight, a Federal Judge (out of concern for Margarito’s well-being) released Mosley EPO blood-doping calendar to the public, so that everyone can see how Mosley injects EPO through his stomach, and on which days he takes them, so that it does not come out in urine tests.

After Mosley EPO blood doping calendar went public, Nevada boxing commissioner-Keith Kizer warned Mosley that he would be blood tested for EPO prior to fighting Margarito.

So, Mosley, concerned that he would get caught using EPO, told his business partners and promoters-Oscar and Richard Schaeffer to have the fight moved from Nevada to California, where Mosley had the full satisfaction of knowing that he would not get caught using EPO.

The newer strains of EPO can only be caught with blood tests, within 44 hrs. of use, and California DOES NOT do blood tests. California only does post-fight urine tests (which DOES NOT catch EPO).

This is why Margarito tried to use plaster inserts, cause he and his team, all knew that Mosley was “juiced-up” with EPO Steroids/Hormones that night and would not get caught.

and this is also why the California, then, commissioners allowed Margarito to try to use plaster inserts, cause they all knew that Margarito was being taken advantage of, and even Margarito’s very own promoter-Bob Arum, knew of Mosley’s “dirty” plot of having used EPO, but Arum “turned a blind eye” away, cause he was gonna profit, thanks to Oscar’s corrupt assurance, from the subsequent mega-fight (Mayweather-Mosley).

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
          what i wanna know is did shane know marg tried to load his gloves??? because that beating he put on him was brutal...
          i was wondering that too, shane isnt a vicious guy, but when he is in the ring, he can be to the fullest extent, and all under the guise of " just doing my job" which is fine and dandy. i have no complaints with guys being rough and tumble.

i think the fight would've played out the same as far as shane landing at will, i think that it would've been a different margarito in there though. a margarito that had no fear, and didn't have the stress of waiting to see whats going to happen to his career after the fight was over and he had to explain himself.

i think that margarito would've hung in there a bit more, and maybe survived to the final bell, but then again, mosley was hitting margarito with everything at full force and from angles margarito couldn't see the punches coming, having more of a effect on him. which i think regardless of wraps or not, the fight would've ended in the same way.

it's tough to say, because the confidence factor of knowing that all you have to do is weather the storm and the bodywork will payoff in the later rounds.
          only thing was, mosley wasn't letting margarito get too many shots off.

all in all, it's a coin flip and speculation, obviously, but at the end of the day ( calzaghes' favorite line) mosley would've put on the same ass whoopin of the century on him like he did......... the knock out pending..........

Comment

Mosley by KO...Margas is just taylor made for Mosley...

Comment

SAME!

Mosley Hand Speed was just too much for Margarito to handle, every big exchange they had Mosley was beating him to the punch, you CANNOT fight coming forward against Mosley and expect to win, I don't care how "OLD" he is

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post
                Shane Mosley is a CHEATER that was "juiced-up" with the illegally/banned stamina booster-EPO, the night they fought.

Margarito was justified in trying to use plaster inserts, to try to "level out the palying field" against a steroid/cheating-Shane Mosley.
                Can I see proof of this post or are you just talking out your azz??If you are talking out ya azz(which I think you are)please STFU!!!..Thank you...

Comment

Shane would have lost by either a decision with his face being less familiar to the average hardcore fan , or by a late stoppage .
                  Shane had more confidence as well as Margachito had less , when both of them knew Margachito's secret advantage was taken from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayas View Post

Huh? How can anybody justify using plaster inserts to level out the playing field?? That's insane, and criminally illegal.

Comment

Margarito never beats that version of Mosley by coming forward and throwing punches. Mosley is the much better boxer, hes faster, he hits harder and knows how to clinch. Margarito was dead meat the minute the fight was signed.

Comment

Working...
                      X