Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather a technical genius vs Pacquiao a freak of nature.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather a technical genius vs Pacquiao a freak of nature.

A really interesting fight if you ask me. Boxing wise, Pacquiao would definitely lose, Mayweather really has most of all the important advantages if you ask me.

Speed, footwork, movement, style, reach, boxing skills.

The only thing that Pacquiao has is his power, heart, akward style, and his other natural gifts.

But would it be enough for a technical genius like Mayweather?.. Honestly, like all people are saying, I don't see many ways Manny Pacquiao can win other than a KO in the early rounds and by doing what he really does.

But on the other hand, Pacquiao has been showing us that he can do what most think are impossible. Walking through punches from Cotto, walking through Hatton real easily, beating a legend like Barrera and EM. Now can he adapt and show boxing skills this time against a superior boxer? (They've been setting up traps according to Roach's fight plan)

So if my boy Pacquiao wins.. I don't know... You've got to give him credit this time. No excuses, no weight drained ****. No catch weights. No bull****.

The only thing this fight will show us is that Pacquiao takes on the best fighter put in front of him, and for that alone, he gets all my respect. Both of the best in this era fighting for the claim to greatness, we've got to be thankful to witness such. And if Mayweather wins? Well his claim to greatness will be redeemed.

Goodluck to both fighters. I can't wait for this fight to happen

I'm damn sure gonna be watchin.

But my expectations for entertainment are low.

I'm afraid this fight is gonna suck.

Comment

Floyd is not going to win with his usual routine and not sustain any damage. He may actually be forced to fight here. If he goes into a counter punching shell trying to pick his shot he will get out worked even if not much is landed cleanly on him. Who would you give the round to, the guy in defensive mode doing all of the moving and blocking or the guy throwing all of the punches even if most don't land?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        I'm damn sure gonna be watchin.

But my expectations for entertainment are low.

I'm afraid this fight is gonna suck.
        It's going to be entertaining for me either way. I mean, the excitement itself and the rush the fight would give me would be enough in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Floyd is not going to win with his usual routine and not sustain any damage. He may actually be forced to fight here. If he goes into a counter punching shell trying to pick his shot he will get out worked even if not much is landed cleanly on him. Who would you give the round to, the guy in defensive mode doing all of the moving and blocking or the guy throwing all of the punches even if most don't land?
          It actually depends. If his shots does not land at all why would you credit that as points? Oh and we all know that counter punching is pretty much very effective against a come forward fighter like Pacquiao. Watch his fights against Marquez and you'll see that he was troubled all night.

Comment

HORUS said in his talk show "the only way pac can win over floyd is by way of a LUCKY PUNCH"..

wow...

Comment

Originally posted by JulVal View Post
              It actually depends. If his shots does not land at all why would you credit that as points? Oh and we all know that counter punching is pretty much very effective against a come forward fighter like Pacquiao. Watch his fights against Marquez and you'll see that he was troubled all night.
              I have seen both and thought Pac lost both......still JMM is generally a busier fighter and I expect Pac to swarm him. I find it unlikely that he could slip and block all of those very fast combos and still have time to potshot......I could see a fight that goes the distance where Floyd took some shots, not too many and just got out worked and he will protest the decision loss because most of Manny's shots missed or were blocked.

Comment

''Mayweather a technical genius vs Pacquiao a freak of nature''

i like that title. at the end the man who wants it more will win...

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                  HORUS said in his talk show "the only way pac can win over floyd is by way of a LUCKY PUNCH"..

wow...
                  He's delusional. Floyd will lose if he proves that he cannot adjust and if he gets tag real early just like how Cotto got tagged.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  I have seen both and thought Pac lost both......still JMM is generally a busier fighter and I expect Pac to swarm him. I find it unlikely that he could slip and block all of those very fast combos and still have time to potshot......I could see a fight that goes the distance where Floyd took some shots, not too many and just got out worked and he will protest the decision loss because most of Manny's shots missed or were blocked.
                  I agree. JMM really is a busier fighter but Floyd is better at dodging and not taking in punishments. He's also a better counter-puncher so we'll see. Hahaha. Really an exiting fight eh?

Comment

pacman defies logic at times!
                    he always bring something different everytime he steps on that ring

roach says he has a plan and pac is a good student so let's see what they're going to come up with against the bigger man and undoubtedly the most defensive boxer in this era. manny will not go to this battle unprepared and this is why i can't wait to see this fight

i know floyd is technical boxer but manny has got styles and skills unique only to him, that's why he is special!

don't we just want to see if roach and pac can penetrate those defences where others couldn't? the idea is enough to make me salivate

so enough with the hate, boxing is a sport not world domination!

Comment

Working...
                    X