Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Didnt Pacquiao Avenge His Earlier Losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not making any excuses or anything BUT why are Pac fans saying that Pac was weight drained for one of his losses but don't think the same on DLH in his loss??

Not starting **** or anything...just asking.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=270256

Get off his nuts Reign. You lost all Pac thread makin privileges wit this gem homey.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
        Not making any excuses or anything BUT why are Pac fans saying that Pac was weight drained for one of his losses but don't think the same on DLH in his loss??

Like Mayweather said, "When I beat DLH, everyone said he was over the hill, as soon as Pacquiao did it, they said, this is the greatest **** I ever seen!".

Comment

Nobody knew going into the fight That DLH was deyhdrated/weight drained. Roached seen the IV mark on his arm and knew he was rehydrated and detected it. Manny did what any animal would do pounce on the weak prey and destroy it. DLH was not the DLH of old. It was just his time. All respect to DLH from me.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Nobody knew going into the fight That DLH was deyhdrated/weight drained. Roached seen the IV mark on his arm and knew he was rehydrated and detected it. Manny did what any animal would do pounce on the weak prey and destroy it. DLH was not the DLH of old. It was just his time. All respect to DLH from me.
            Thanks for your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PLATANO MAN View Post
              Like Mayweather said, "When I beat DLH, everyone said he was over the hill, as soon as Pacquiao did it, they said, this is the greatest **** I ever seen!".
              DLH looked bad against Mayweather. Mayweather won a close SD to an old DLH! This is nothing to brag about. id lower the gun on this one.

Comment

Because De la Hoya thinks that Pacquiao is a sure win. He was the one who initiated the fight, thinking the he could bully Pacquiao. He was so sure of winning against the smaller guy that he was so embarrassed when it didn't happen.

I remember the Golden Boy interview saying that he couldn't get out of his house out of embarrassment, that he couldn't even answer the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  wtf??????????
                  Hop wanted a 50/50 split with Jones after his win over Tito. Jones said he already beat Hop and he would only fight him fo 60/40 and he wold kick his ass

Comment

Pacquiao could not make the weight and only did so by not eating for a week. Dela Hoya`s choice was to be weight drained because he planned it that way so he can make money and had more the 3 months to prepare for it and the consequences of his decision, if any.

Comment

For Pacquiao fans, I would assume, granted that Oscar was weight drained--it was his fault, not Pacquiao's, for mismanaging his weight--he should've weighed around 160. Even Emmanuel Steward backs this notion. So, to take something away from Pacquiao's win is wrong; he came in prepared and did his job.

Comment

Working...
                      X