Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Cotto being "damaged goods" whats the other reasons ppl are picking Jennings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides Cotto being "damaged goods" whats the other reasons ppl are picking Jennings?

It seems more and more ppl are picking Jennings, not sure if they mean it or its a joke, but everyday their are more and more posts like that.

So outside the Cotto's damaged goods theory, what are the other reasons people have for picking Jennings? have they actually seen him fight? I have seen him fight, and i saw nothing that would make me believe he had a chance outside of landing a lucky haymaker.

becuase tye fields gave birth to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
      It seems more and more ppl are picking Jennings, not sure if they mean it or its a joke, but everyday their are more and more posts like that.

So outside the Cotto's damaged goods theory, what are the other reasons people have for picking Jennings? have they actually seen him fight? I have seen him fight, and i saw nothing that would make me believe he had a chance outside of landing a lucky haymaker.
      i dont know about everyone else but i have a couple bets on jennings because i couldn't resist the odds.

that is all

Comment

LOL...guy loses 1 fight and he's damaged goods.

Funny how people's perceptions of Boxers have changed in the last 10-20 years.

Comment

They stupid i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by i iz riz View Post
            i dont know about everyone else but i have a couple bets on jennings because i couldn't resist the odds.

that is all
            How much did you bet?

Comment

If you doubt Jennings he will find you....

The man from Chorley is a killer

Comment

because Jennings is a quality fighter and a great bloody bloke

Comment

...LOL and then when the fighter wins they're surprised like "Wow...he still has it!" LOL like, how do you think the guy got there in the first place, by fighting and beating ham and eggers? LOL

Cotto is gonna annihilate Jennings. At least Jennings has enough money to possibly distribute his own CDs with his group.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
                    How much did you bet?
                    about 40K

if jennings somehow wins i should win about 140k

Comment

Working...
                    X