Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd Mayweather Has No Power...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I describe Floyd is that he has "pop." Not one punch Ko power, but if he hits you, your going to feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
      Oscar walked straight onto the shot, that's why.
      whether he walked into it or not, the shot buckled his knees.
      If Floyd had no power then that would not have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
        How did he buckle Oscar's knees twice in the fight? Oscar never hurt Mayweather once...
        he stunned him with his speed
        oscar was never hurt
        after his legs buckles
        he was right back on him

Comment

the reason sin is asking is all these people on here before the fight saying there was no chance in hell floyd could even stun oscar which they were proven wrong in that fight.

but for all you guys who will still claim floyd did no such thing carry on in your fantasy world you probably thought oscar won the fight too.

Comment

floyd might not have alot of power but he does have enough...enough to hurt people

Comment

Originally posted by ml2niceguy View Post
              floyd might not have alot of power but he does have enough...enough to hurt people
              hurt people, no... keep them off him yes

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
                Oscar walked straight onto the shot, that's why.
                I agree with Shanus on this one. DLH walked right into that right which was right on the button. I really dont think PBF has any legit power at 154lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                  I agree with Shanus on this one. DLH walked right into that right which was right on the button. I really dont think PBF has any legit power at 154lbs.
                  He didn't walk into it. Mayweather just timed it perfectly...

Comment

I'm a huge PBF fan, but this is crazy....Floyd is minimal KO power at 154, and I would be scared for him if he went up any higher in weight....

Floyd's power is even iffy at 147 if you ask me, he gets by at 147 because he seems to be just plain better than anyone out there so his quickness and accuracy allow him to just accumulate punches that take effect over time...

Floyd could begin to be considered powerful from 130-140...he would still be quick and accurate, and he would be strong enough there...if floyd stays at 154 he will NEVER knock anyone out unless he can unleash 8-10 punch combos over and over again....if he stays at 147 he will get the occasional stoppage...but RARELY knock someone out for the count....140 or 130ish...yeah he could knock some people out....

Comment

Floyd has enough power to make people respect him, so they're at least a little careful about how they approach him. Oscar has a fantastic chin and seemed more willing to walk into Floyd to unleash combinations. Obviously Floyd had enough power that Oscar didn't want to walk into him and throw punches endlessly. People who say Floyd has no power are kidding themselves. People who say he's a big puncher at that weight are also kidding themselves. I find this whole fight commentary really interesting, because there seem to be so many extreme views leaning towards either Floyd or Oscar, but very few people with a moderate or balanced view.

Comment

Working...
                      X