No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Thanks brotha' when the truth is on your side. It just comes out effortlessly. All in the wrist homes.
    ROFL are you talking about your poop after PAC-BOY rails you?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      ROFL, says the guy who talks about travolta every post HAHAHA.
      Huh?? Don't you get it?? Those pics are homage to Travolta's ramming you when he wants too hahaha!

You silly girl as if you're not aware of it.. No worries missy, your secret is safe with me. Just pls learn to talk boxing for a change rather than your constant perversion. it's not healthy thinking of travolta 24/7 missy. There is more to life than getting rammed, and besides, this is a boxing site. Talk about boxing or gtfo it's getting old. Be a biatch somewhere else will you? You decease ridden gay ass-fuvk biatch hahaha!! I am officially disowning you now.

OH TYRONE!!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-15-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Huh?? Don't you get it?? Those pics are homage to Travolta's ramming you when he wants too hahaha!

You silly girl as if you're not aware of it.. No worries missy, your secret is safe with me. Just pls learn to talk boxing for a change rather than your constant perversion. it's not healthy thinking of travolta 24/7 missy. There is more to life than getting rammed, and besides, this is a boxing site. Talk about boxing or gtfo it's getting old. Be a biatch somewhere else will you? You decease ridden gay ass-fuvk biatch hahaha!! I am officially disowning you now.

OH TYRONE!!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

says the guy who talks about travolta all the time trying to get the last word after getting schooled like his fighter did by mayweather. ROFL. about time you admit you cant beat me

Comment

says the guy who talks about travolta all the time trying to get the last word after getting schooled like his fighter did by mayweather. ROFL. about time you admit you cant beat me
          What's your name again?

Oh right it's BAMBAM HAHAHAHAHA!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

ROFL are you talking about your poop after PAC-BOY rails you?
            ??

Wake-up doll. everyone knows where the origin of your name came from. So don't say false baseless stuff to cover your tracks. I know you want to remain hidden regarding your gender, but the thing is at this point..

Even Stevie wonder can see your preference hahahha!

Crazy..

wanting some good all fashioned ramming doll hahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-15-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

??

Wake-up doll. everyone knows where the origin of your name came from. So don't say false baseless stuff to cover your tracks. I know you want to remain hidden regarding your gender, but the thing is at this point..

Even Stevie wonder can see your preference hahahha!

Crazy..

wanting some good all fashioned ramming doll hahaha!

ROfl go make another false compubox and claim its legit so your ass isnt sore after pac boy eating it out with a Spoon ROFL.

Comment

ROfl go make another false compubox and claim its legit so your ass isnt sore after pac boy eating it out with a Spoon ROFL.
                hahaha! You wish..

YOUR HIDDEN DESIRES REALLY SHOWS YOUR PERVERTED MIND.. SORRY TO DISAPPOINT. IT'S ALL IN YOUR FUVKED UP GAY ASS MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU AGAIN LOLOLOLOL

As I said just do your thang.. no one is judging you for your selections in life. Be proud missy. Travolta all the way! Woohoo!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-15-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

hahaha! You wish..

YOUR HIDDEN DESIRES REALLY SHOWS YOUR PERVERTED MIND.. SORRY TO DISAPPOINT. IT'S ALL IN YOUR FUVKED UP GAY ASS MIND PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU AGAIN LOLOLOLOL

As I said just do your thang.. no one is judging you for your selections in life. Be proud missy. Travolta all the way! Woohoo!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

calls people gay

talks about travolta!

spoon23 for ya!

Comment

bambambambam take this dlck bambam bambambaaaaaaaaaam
                    bambam what...you c0ck thirsty bam upyourass bammbamm

Seriously Madam bambam its unfortunate how you got your name. You went from Tyrone to sucking bone. God it must be horrible to get turned out like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      bambambambam take this dlck bambam bambambaaaaaaaaaam
                      bambam what...you c0ck thirsty bam upyourass bammbamm

Seriously Madam bambam its unfortunate how you got your name. You went from Tyrone to sucking bone. God it must be horrible to get turned out like that.
                      uhhhh arent you the guy who rapes spoon23?

Comment

Working...
                      X