Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker vs. Fury: Duco Secures The Fight With Over $3 Million Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Don't tell me what I know and don't know then without researching facts. Check the fückin immigration website you dodo.
    What are you saying I need one of these...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      What are you saying I need one of these...
      Joe you're such a fossil at times. However I do enjoy discussing boxing with you.

Comment

Joe you're such a fossil at times. However I do enjoy discussing boxing with you.
        Fossil facts... When I joined this site in 2009 I had never been on the internet before. This was one of the first webpages I was ever on. Even before P**rnhub. It took me over a year to figure out how to make my own threads. I remember when I bought my 1st laptop (only on 2nd one) & to move on the screen said press "any" key. So I looked around the keyboard & couldn't find the "any" key so I was about to pack up the laptop & bring it back. I decided to call Best Buy & find out where the "any" key was located...It was one small step for mankind I tell ya...

Comment

Fossil facts... When I joined this site in 2009 I had never been on the internet before. This was one of the first webpages I was ever on. Even before P**rnhub. It took me over a year to figure out how to make my own threads. I remember when I bought my 1st laptop (only on 2nd one) & to move on the screen said press "any" key. So I looked around the keyboard & couldn't find the "any" key so I was about to pack up the laptop & bring it back. I decided to call Best Buy & find out where the "any" key was located...It was one small step for mankind I tell ya...
          This is comedy gold, if the site could actually have light hearted banter it would be a held in higher regard. Every fücker so damn serious on here, I guess I'm guilty myself.

Comment

This is comedy gold, if the site could actually have light hearted banter it would be a held in higher regard. Every fücker so damn serious on here, I guess I'm guilty myself.
            Just look at the thunderdome & lounge... Sometimes there is some good legit world events & funny threads but there are some people that just try way too hard or really need to step away from the keyboard once & awhile. I remember the first time I read an Anorek Klitschko bumming thread... I was like WTF is that? I laughed pretty hard though or the Dinner Jacket Frog / Rockin' Feud... The good ol' days... Not the same anymore...

Comment

This should be a good fight.

I think Parker wins

Comment

Just look at the thunderdome & lounge... Sometimes there is some good legit world events & funny threads but there are some people that just try way too hard or really need to step away from the keyboard once & awhile. I remember the first time I read an Anorek Klitschko bumming thread... I was like WTF is that? I laughed pretty hard though or the Dinner Jacket Frog / Rockin' Feud... The good ol' days... Not the same anymore...
                Anorak is a Klitschko fan ? News to me. I always found him intolerable, an attention seeking dim witted moron a la Daggum and the poster Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                  This should be a good fight.

I think Parker wins
                  If the Kassi Vs Furry fight is anything to go by I'd expect Parker to stop Furry. When Kassi upped the pace Furry was looking for a way out, Parker brings it hard for 12 rounds and is conditioned, not only that he can put two successive punches together unlike the likes of Kassi, Whyte, Chisora and Hammer.

Boxing is about levels and Furry is going to find out the hard way.

Comment

If the Kassi Vs Furry fight is anything to go by I'd expect Parker to stop Furry. When Kassi upped the pace Furry was looking for a way out, Parker brings it hard for 12 rounds and is conditioned, not only that he can put two successive punches together unlike the likes of Kassi, Whyte, Chisora and Hammer.

Boxing is about levels and Furry is going to find out the hard way.
                    Hughie has the height and reach on Parker, I think his game plan will be to try box Parker on the outside and keep the distance with his jab

Comment

Anorak is a Klitschko fan ? News to me. I always found him intolerable, an attention seeking dim witted moron a la Daggum and the poster Golovkin.
                      I don't know if he's a fan but he made that thread a few years ago about having an intimate evening with Wladimir Klitschko... It was so ridiculous I got a good chuckle out of it but then he kind of started trying a little too hard but he definitely had some moments. I don't really follow that closely but I remember that thread because it was my first time ever reading one of his threads & I was like WTF? He did have some funny BS of the week threads too but the act eventually wears thin...

Comment

Working...
                      X