• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    Oh dear.....

You lot got smashed to bits at your own gaff
    Isn't that 1 win in 8 for you lot now?

I'd worry more about your own team if I was you.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      To be honest, I think so.

I think England would have a lot different fortunes if they had positions filled with players who fit a specific role.

Instead they just put out the names and hope they mesh and they never do.
      Sounds so simple doesnt it? Yet every year we get it wrong.

Great teams make individual players look great. Even Victor Moses does a decent job in the right system

Comment

• Firmino missed 2 sitters.

The Costa pen was one of the most blatant scummy dives i've ever seen.

As per we were all over them but we gave away a freakish goal and missed a couple of sitters. Should have been 3 points.

Says it all about the difference in finances between the 2 clubs though when Chelsea can afford to bring on a £40m player in the 93rd minute just to run down the clock.

True bum mentality showing yet again for Chelsea who were over the moon with a 1 all draw whereas we were gutted. Who's top of the table again? No matter how many trophies they buy they'll still always have that small time mentality deep down in their heart of hearts, those days of going life and death with the likes of Leeds and Newcastle for 6th place wont be forgotten anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Firmino missed 2 sitters.

As per we were all over them but we gave away a freakish goal and missed a couple of sitters. Should have been 3 points.

Says it all about the difference in finances between the 2 clubs though when Chelsea can afford to bring on a £40m player in the 93rd minute just to run down the clock.

True bum mentality showing yet again for Chelsea who were over the moon with a 1 all draw whereas we were gutted. Who's top of the table again? No matter how many trophies they buy they'll still always have that small time mentality deep down in their heart of hearts, those days of going life and death with the likes of Leeds and Newcastle for 6th place wont be forgotten anytime soon.
          weird... i remember liverpool also going life and death with the likes of Leeds and Newcastle for 5-6th place in those days
          Last edited by betmen; 02-01-2017, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Firmino missed 2 sitters.

Chelsea more often than not been better than Liverpool from the first time when I first went to football when I was 8. Actually against Liverpool - we even beat you then.

I'm 31 now.

Jesper Gronkjaer is the name that should mean a lot to Liverpool fans. He only honestly ruined your lives. Absolute legend.

It is a shame Costa didn't stick that penalty away. The irony of helping Liverpool complete their worst run of home form since 1923 would have been delicious..........the history!!!!!!!

Liverpool will never win the league again unless the sell to the Chinese or something and that would be ironic too. The magnificent, powerful Liverpool football club!

Klopp is a great guy though. Your managers of the past would have moaned about everything last night and then a Liverpool-centric media would have hopped all over it.

We had to see Lallana's foul on Hazard about a thousand times as if there was any controversy about it, lol.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-01-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
              Isn't that 1 win in 8 for you lot now?

I'd worry more about your own team if I was you.
              You are the one posting chit about bin dippers etc when your team is getting smashed at home to relegation fodder.

Still one point behind you, what does that say about your season?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                weird... i remember liverpool also going life and death with the likes of Leeds and Newcastle for 5-6th place in those days
                You do?

I seem to remember us winning trebles for fun and major European trophies every few years but maybe my memory is incorrect.

Comment

You do?

I seem to remember us winning trebles for fun and major European trophies every few years but maybe my memory is incorrect.
                  you talking about houliers's treble?? . what is it? uefa cup, fa cup and carling isn't it?? why stop at treble? i believe liverpool won 5 throphies that year including uefa super cup againts bayern if i remember correctly.

what kind of treble without CL and league throphy. seriously since i've known football which is the summer of 1997 i never considered liverpool as EPL title contender, eventhough many commentators speak this red team with beer sponsor is big club and hold the record for EPL throphies.

you wanna bet? this is long term bet. i bet in summer 2020 it will be 30 years since liverpool win EPL. that is the summary of how patethic liverpool is

Comment

• The Liverpool treble........ffs.

What are Alaves saying these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      you talking about houliers's treble?? . what is it? uefa cup, fa cup and carling isn't it?? why stop at treble? i believe liverpool won 5 throphies that year including uefa super cup againts bayern if i remember correctly.

what kind of treble without CL and league throphy. seriously since i've known football which is the summer of 1997 i never considered liverpool as EPL title contender, eventhough many commentators speak this red team with beer sponsor is big club and hold the record for EPL throphies.

you wanna bet? this is long term bet. i bet in summer 2020 it will be 30 years since liverpool win EPL. that is the summary of how patethic liverpool is

Ooooooh Sami Sami, Sami Sami Sami SAMI HYYPIA!

Comment

Working...
                      X