Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a better resume, Sugar Ray Leonard or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool a silly little pic! Go away!

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Cool a silly little pic! Go away!
      It'll be my absolute pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        He barely landed them on Floyd Sr bumazz. Not only that, but Pac imo has the greatest combinations in the business, and he didnt land anything. SRL is an outdated fighter. REMEMBER THAT.

Because its not fair to compare him to a guy from the future who grew up learning from his mistakes.
        Lol ok..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Lol ok..
          He suffered from mental health issues. Don't make fun of me. If knocking Floyd Sr out with combinations isn't landing anything, then I don't know what does he mean by landing 'anything'.

Comment

I'll just ask this..You've seen Hoya fight and seen Duran and Hearns fight,I'm assuming..Who do you think would win prime for prime??I think that should amswer the question..For me Idon't see Hoya beating any of the two..
            De La Hoya beats Duran in my eyes but most likely loses to Hearns. De La Hoya was bigger, faster, and had a better jab than Duran. He also had a huge amateur pedigree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              He suffered from mental health issues. Don't make fun of me. If knocking Floyd Sr out with combinations isn't landing anything, then I don't know what does he mean by landing 'anything'.
              Dude Sr had one fckking hand in that fight. And sr is NOTHING like Jr. That fight told me all I needed to know about how lopsided the fight would be, but I honestly didnt need to see that fight.

Its just a completely different era, and your asking SRL to travel a few centuries and deal with a TOTALLY different caliber of fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                De La Hoya beats Duran in my eyes but most likely loses to Hearns. De La Hoya was bigger, faster, and had a better jab than Duran. He also had a huge amateur pedigree.
                Again,Hoya never beat a top level opponent..I don't count Vargas as a top guy imo..So i feel it's a reach to say he beats Duran a relentless power puncher..But we all see what we see..

Comment

Again,Hoya never beat a top level opponent..I don't count Vargas as a top guy imo..So i feel it's a reach to say he beats Duran a relentless power puncher..But we all see what we see..
                  You can't say De La Hoya didn't beat any top fighters.

But, I agree with you that he's no where near Duran's level. Especially the version Floyd fought compared to the version of Duran Leonard fought.

Comment

• The answer has to be Ray Leonard.

Floyd's great but Ray Leonard is just greater.

Duran, Hearns, Benitez, Hagler. Come on, speaks for itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      You can't say De La Hoya didn't beat any top fighters.

But, I agree with you that he's no where near Duran's level. Especially the version Floyd fought compared to the version of Duran Leonard fought.
                      I know what you mean,but when i say top fighters i mean really special fighters..He beat a faded Chavez which was the only special fighter on his resume..Vargas does not fall into this category..Longtime Iron hope all is well..

Comment

Working...
                      X