Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Uppercuts used often enough these days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
    Not many do but Eubank Jr throws some savage uppercuts in his fights.
    Whitaker sonned Floyd in your sig

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      It's the riskiest punch one can throw, so it's not a punch I expect to see often. Marquez does it best and his is the rangiest I've ever seen, it's a surprise he hasn't been knocked out.
      Agree.
      I always thought Marquez took a lot of chances offensively and it was cool to see him wing the upper cut with abandon when he was on.
      I thought that someone could definitely catch him, esp a nice straight left hand when he threw it because ur definitely exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Agree.
        I always thought Marquez took a lot of chances offensively and it was cool to see him wing the upper cut with abandon when he was on.
        I thought that someone could definitely catch him, esp a nice straight left hand when he threw it because ur definitely exposed.
        Marquez was quite the master of the punch.

Comment

Razor Ruddock is shaking his head at today's uppercuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            Razor Ruddock is shaking his head at today's uppercuts.
            LOL. I 'll bet he is. I remember seeing that he made a comeback in the last few years. Didn't hear much about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              LOL. I 'll bet he is. I remember seeing that he made a comeback in the last few years. Didn't hear much about it though.
              He got KO'd by some mediocre fighter....I think it was last year. Ruddock had b!tch t!ts and the body of a bedridden 80 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                He got KO'd by some mediocre fighter....I think it was last year. Ruddock had b!tch t!ts and the body of a bedridden 80 year old.
                Haha. More like feather Ruddock. Soft and fleshy and shot. Too bad he didn't come back earlier when he had more left.

Comment

Prime Berto had a sick uppercut.

Comment

^^^ expect Golovkin to eat a bunch of them when this fight goes down.

Comment

[QUOTE=DeLorean;17308233]

^^^ expect Golovkin to eat a bunch of them when this fight goes down.[/QUOTE

I forgot about that one! Oh wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X