• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insight from aj's team

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/20...xer-meet-team/

I'll still think he's boring.

Comment

AJ and GGG are the face of boxing, doing wonders for the sport unlike Mr.160k.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
        Ye this Mr. Humble look seems very fake, while i like him as a fighter and he got all physical attributes i really believe this inspirational nice guy persona is all smoke and mirrors, u can see in his fights that he likes hurting people, its all an act ppl, cant believe people dont see thru this, either way great talent, but he rly should let the monster out - outside of the cage, im not buying it, not for 1 second

Comment

Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
          Ye this Mr. Humble look seems very fake, while i like him as a fighter and he got all physical attributes i really believe this inspirational nice guy persona is all smoke and mirrors, u can see in his fights that he likes hurting people, its all an act ppl, cant believe people dont see thru this, either way great talent, but he rly should let the monster out - outside of the cage, im not buying it, not for 1 second
          When did he ever present himself as a humble, inspirational nice guy? He's ALWAYS been the opposite. He's always been a guy who presents himself as someone who doesn't take any BS, and tells it to his opponents. Who tells people " keep it professional, or else" and has said many times that if he wasn't fighting he'd likely be in prison.

He enjoys hurting people, admittedly, and always predicts he will finish his man as a result.

Comment

Glandular fever, from what I've seen, seems like it's transmitted by bodily fluids including saliva, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
              I know
              Seems like he has a mild form of downs syndrome
              Maybe Shannon Briggs will bring him out of his shell
              Or hopefully chisora wins so he can launch a few tables at his face,even then aj will just sit there looking dumb mumbling " chat shlt get banged blood"
              Stfu aj you fxckin plum

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                When did he ever present himself as a humble, inspirational nice guy? He's ALWAYS been the opposite. He's always been a guy who presents himself as someone who doesn't take any BS, and tells it to his opponents. Who tells people " keep it professional, or else" and has said many times that if he wasn't fighting he'd likely be in prison.

He enjoys hurting people, admittedly, and always predicts he will finish his man as a result.
                Aj ain't no badman
                He would be in jail cos he's a lil bit dopey
                The type who admits everything in a police interview just because they asked
                I mean he keeps telling everybody about his past
                I'm a serial killer but nobody knows because I know how to keep my mouth shut

Comment

I mean more objective people than people on his team have suggested his upside is HUGE. He's considered the 5th most marketable athlete (not just boxer) on the planet (not just the UK).

How good he actually is will play into how big he (& his bank account) can get & that is still largely in the to be determined category. I think its a safe assumption that as long as Joshua doesn't get too crazy with his money he probably would never need to win another fight to be set for life with what he's done & what he's got on deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    I know
                    Seems like he has a mild form of downs syndrome
                    Maybe Shannon Briggs will bring him out of his shell
                    Or hopefully chisora wins so he can launch a few tables at his face,even then aj will just sit there looking dumb mumbling " chat shlt get banged blood"
                    Stfu aj you fxckin plum

Comment

Working...
                    X