Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you be watching December 10th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    Crawford has a resume as good as any active fighter not named Ward, Klitschko, Pacquaio, Kovalev and Hopkins right now, Golden Goose Gennady fan boys are genuinely jealous.
    Crawford is a bum who hasn't beat anyone good, Crawford fans just jelly of all the fans and hype GGG gets, Crawford could only dream of being as popular but because one person out of 100 says otherwise it must be true

Imagine selling less than 100k PPV's when you're an American fighting in USA!!!
    Shows how nobody cares for him and nobody rates him, GGG way better just gotta deal with it.

Comment

Joseph Parker vs Andy Ruiz Jr and Luis Ortiz vs David Allen

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
        Crawford is a bum who hasn't beat anyone good, Crawford fans just jelly of all the fans and hype GGG gets, Crawford could only dream of being as popular but because one person out of 100 says otherwise it must be true

Imagine selling less than 100k PPV's when you're an American fighting in USA!!!
        Shows how nobody cares for him and nobody rates him, GGG way better just gotta deal with it.
        Like the UK casuals love hype trains these guys are swept away by guys like Lemiuex and Chavez Jr add Golden Goose Gennady to that list too, wouldn't want to upset you would we.

It's a fact guys like Fury are overlooked and Joshua is bigged up, men who can actually box is my point but punchers are loved, it's the same with Canelo and GGG whilst guys with lesser punch KO percentages but the real masters of the art of pugilism such as Crawford and Ward are overlooked, then of course their is the flip side fans like controversy too like the UK fans love their Whyte and Chisora and Bellew and Haye contrived feuds the Americans have guys like Floyd who polarised opinion, just as many tuning in to see him lose as much as win.

GGG isn't way better than anyone on those top 10 pound for pound rankings, I'd say he's above Frampton but then I would not have Frampton on there neither would I have Canelo either, I do however have Ward, Kovalev a respective one and two or really I shoul say 1a and 1b it really is that close between them, no.2 Gonzalez three Crawford for the simple fact he has never been roughed up by a guy who careered at two weight classes below him and was level on the cards at time of stoppage.

You gonna write Postol off now he's lost ? I wonder what you'll say when Ward thumps GGG at a catch weight, super middle is too much for GGG if he's not facing Froch or Chavez Jr. ? Interesting, I'll seek you out when the fight happens which I'm sure it will, just make sure you stick around the site.

You better not duck me son.

Comment

Two boxing events on at the same time is the dumbest thing ever and yet the sport wonders why Ratings and PPV Buys are down. Both events will be effected by the split and will probably struggle to get 500K views which is usually the case when they go head to head

Showtime is the better card from Top To Bottom that can't be denied so I will be watching that and checking in on Crawford fight but this is stupid putting it on at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            Like the UK casuals love hype trains these guys are swept away by guys like Lemiuex and Chavez Jr add Golden Goose Gennady to that list too, wouldn't want to upset you would we.

It's a fact guys like Fury are overlooked and Joshua is bigged up, men who can actually box is my point but punchers are loved, it's the same with Canelo and GGG whilst guys with lesser punch KO percentages but the real masters of the art of pugilism such as Crawford and Ward are overlooked, then of course their is the flip side fans like controversy too like the UK fans love their Whyte and Chisora and Bellew and Haye contrived feuds the Americans have guys like Floyd who polarised opinion, just as many tuning in to see him lose as much as win.

GGG isn't way better than anyone on those top 10 pound for pound rankings, I'd say he's above Frampton but then I would not have Frampton on there neither would I have Canelo either, I do however have Ward, Kovalev a respective one and two or really I shoul say 1a and 1b it really is that close between them, no.2 Gonzalez three Crawford for the simple fact he has never been roughed up by a guy who careered at two weight classes below him and was level on the cards at time of stoppage.

You gonna write Postol off now he's lost ? I wonder what you'll say when Ward thumps GGG at a catch weight, super middle is too much for GGG if he's not facing Froch or Chavez Jr. ? Interesting, I'll seek you out when the fight happens which I'm sure it will, just make sure you stick around the site.

You better not duck me son.
            Luckily for GGG most respected experts have him way ahead of the likes of riff raff like Ward and Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
              Luckily for GGG most respected experts have him way ahead of the likes of riff raff like Ward and Gonzalez.
              You better not duck me.

Comment

Working...
              X