Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Loma was a middleweight would he beat GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
    LMFAOO They still raging (sig).
    BostonGuy he has been going on about a week calling black people apes and screaming District 9 over and over again..enough is enough

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
      BostonGuy he has been going on about a week calling black people apes and screaming District 9 over and over again..enough is enough
      BostonGuy FALSE. District 9 is the place for crybaby outcasts and QUOTE ONE POST where I have called black people monkeys. ASK BOSTONGUY to check my deleted posts as well to see if I have called black people apes/monkeys/gorillas.

STOP making up false accusations, BostonGuy he is harassing me and has been doing so for weeks. I ASK FOR HIM to stop harassing and spreading libel/defamation on my name. I don't like associating with people like him..

Comment

Does the heavier fighter ever win in this fantasy scenario? Of course Loma would box GGG's ears off if you could somehow enlarge him and change nothing else.

Inr eality Lomachenko wouldn't be able to keep up his constant lateral movement and peppering punches at 170 lbs and we can only speculate about what his style would become.

Comment

BostonGuy FALSE. District 9 is the place for crybaby outcasts and QUOTE ONE POST where I have called black people monkeys. ASK BOSTONGUY to check my deleted posts as well to see if I have called black people apes/monkeys/gorillas.

STOP making up false accusations, BostonGuy he is harassing me and has been doing so for weeks. I ASK FOR HIM to stop harassing and spreading libel/defamation on my name. I don't like associating with people like him..
          so why do you keep saying(they) are raging look at sig?

Comment

LMFAOO They still raging (sig).
            who is they?? and why mention sig?.....yea..i see that planet of the ape **** is gone from your sig
            Last edited by Larry the boss; 11-27-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

so why do you keep saying(they) are raging look at sig?
              BECAUSE HIS FANS ARE RAGING that their fighter got KNOCKED DOWN and beat.

BostonGuy HE IS MAKING SOME SERIOUS FALSE accusations, please make him stop.

Comment

who is they?? and why mention sig?.....yea..i see that planet of the ape **** is gone from your sig
                I like the movie Planet Of The Apes and I like 2001 Space Odyssey, and other movies involving monkeys. You are the one connecting weird dots because to fit your racist agenda.

Comment

Vote post and discuss

if you are going to attack me for this thread then attack these as well

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729892..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729862
                  So you're starting a dumb thread because others start dumb threads? Cool.

Comment

I mean him with the same skills and speed he has now..just at 160
                    I understand what you're saying, but it's just not possible in the real world. A 160 lb fighter will never move like Loma does at 130. It's never happened in the history of the sport. The heavier you are, the slower you are (unless you're Lebron).

Comment

Vote post and discuss

if you are going to attack me for this thread then attack these as well

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729892..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729862
                      No doubt dude.

There aren't many fighters that will survive a fight with GGG right now but Lomachenko would wear him out and make him literally turn the fight and stop him or go out on his shield.

They are both complete fighters but Lomachenko is more active and better defensively although Golovkin is no slouch defensively and has excellent conditioning. If GGG lands something big it's all over, but Lomachenko knows what he would be up against and has the skill and intelligence to avoid the big shots if he needs to.

Comment

Working...
                      X