Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Isn't Anyone Talking About Jermall Charlo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Isn't Anyone Talking About Jermall Charlo??

The man has already beat guys like Trout and Bundrage, it seems like J-Rock gets more love around here

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    The man has already beat guys like Trout and Bundrage, it seems like J-Rock gets more love around here

Because we are 24 hours removed from Ward/Kovalev you numpty.

Stop trolling.

Comment

Cause everyone loves a dude who is on a KO streak but fail to realize he is just KO'ing bums.

Comment

....who!??

Comment

I doubt people can tell the difference between the two brothers.

Comment

I am!
            Charlo has a little work to do to beat the elite at 154 but he's just about there. The last fight was impressive. Trout is the most undervalued guy in the division. Schooled Cotto and pretty much went even with Canelo, IMO. Lara is the only guy that ever looked good against Trout.

Expecting good things from Charlo. Williams looks great but I think he's going to hit a wall with Charlo. Jermall isn't going to stand there and look dumb like Julian's other opponents.

Comment

Looks a really good talent. Makes mistakes but he has great athleticism and he is the perfect build for a boxer. Tall, long, broad shoulders and lean muscles.

Im a Williams fan but i cant decide who will win their fight.

Comment

I still get them mixed up.

Comment

When they gave them those names they sure didn't think about what if they become world champs and someone wants to know which one is he watching.

Comment

I think he is a good fighter. He is better than his brother. He has fast hands and good power and I expect him to KO J-Rock. I just don't think he is the very best at 154. I'd say he is one the best but at 154 I think Lara, Andrade and Canelo will beat him. Of course he will not be fighting Lara because they have the same trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X