Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only Canelo felt the same way!

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      GGG would get lit up with accurate combo's from Canelo...I honestly think he would stop GGG
      Larry, some people just don't get it. They see a guy who punches hard and get blinded.

G is a hard puncher but he wont have a game plan when he can't KO Canelo and he's getting countered and timed by a guy his own size who's arguable stronger and definitely a better boxer.

His nut slurpers just can't come to grasp with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
        Please tell us what do you think would be a honest split for Canelo vs GGG? Let us know the limit after if GGG is asking more that we have to think that he's pricing himself out.

Lastly - do you really think that GGG is ducking Canelo and pricing himself out of the fight with Canelo? If so than may I ask you to explain me your reasoning?

Thanks
        Ted
        I'd say 70/30 with Canelo getting the 70 and almost all the PPV revenue would be pretty fair considering Mr. 97k buys can't draw for shit. I think Canelo really dropped the WBC belt so that he wouldn't have to give GGG an unfair purse when the purse bid was ordered. I don't think either are scared of each other... it's always the promoters that are scared to lose a cash cow or the networks not putting up enough $. I don't think either fighter is ducking the other. I do feel like Oscar wants easier fights for Canelo and K2 wants easier fights for GGG. I'm no fan of either. Mr. 155lbs. and the biggest Hype Job HBO has ever produced being ranked P4P just shows how bad of a state boxing is in atm.

Comment

canelo couldn't even wobble the corpse of shane mosley but he is stopping GGG. your trolling is getting very poor

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            canelo couldn't even wobble the corpse of shane mosley but he is stopping GGG. your trolling is getting very poor
            I bet that same version of Mosley would last 12 rounds against GGG.

Comment

Canelo has a chance thats for sure. He looked hurt at some point in the fight. I think it was a BS stoppage to be honest. Why his trainer stopped it...

Anyways I hope it gets done. I feel Canelo, I hope, got confident after watching his performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                I bet that same version of Mosley would last 12 rounds against GGG.
                when was that? 2012? no fucking way man.

Comment

Why didn't Canelo elect to fight Golovkin next week as opposed to facing Liam Smith?

Someone give me an answer and don't give me that marination bollocks

Comment

I love it when LarryXXX goes out on a limb like this. Golovkin, wide UD or 10th round TKO

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      He would beat him, hurt him and maybe even stop him..GGG is there to be hit snd slow as ****. Canelo needs to sign to fight him ASAP
                      More proof that YDKSAB!

Comment

Working...
                      X