Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Before Triple G Gets Busted For PEDS???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
    neither were Peterson, Tarver, Luis Ortiz, Toney, Briggs or Jones...

Roy Jones is russian now, but he wasnt when he was busted for peds
    Roy Jones got busted for PEDs years ago when he fought Richard Hall.

Comment

BOXING'S P.E.D's SUSPECT LIST "85% ARE ON STERIODS" GGG KOV JOSHUA HAYE MAY PAC & MORE!

Triple G vs Amar Amari...where is this heavyweight power???...

13. Геннадий Головкин vs Амар Амари. Gennady Golovkin vs Amar Amari
      Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 05-27-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

This is a ban-able poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoahr View Post

Calling him Eurasian is imprecise

Incorrect. A Eurasian is a person of mixed Asian and European ancestry. Eurasian can also be extended to those with Central Asian heritage. This is Golovkin. Fact!

I also think it fair to label Golovkin under the loose term of EE fighter considering his dad was Russian & Kazakhstan's amateur (boxing) roots can be traced back to the much vaunted Soviet implemented programme. I don't think they would have the boxing pedigree of today were it not for the Soviet influence..

I said loose term, meaning I can see why he is labelled with that same brush. I don't think it really matters anyway. He does fight Russian though.. He's a mixture of Kovalev & Beterbiev!

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
            Incorrect. A Eurasian is a person of mixed Asian and European ancestry. Eurasian can also be extended to those with Central Asian heritage. This is Golovkin. Fact!

I also think it fair to label Golovkin under the loose term of EE fighter considering his dad was Russian & Kazakhstan's amateur (boxing) roots can be traced back to the much vaunted Soviet implemented programme. I don't think they would have the boxing pedigree of today were it not for the Soviet influence..

I said loose term, meaning I can see why he is labelled with that same brush. I don't think it really matters anyway. He does fight Russian though.. He's a mixture of Kovalev & Beterbiev!
            Again, Eurasian is imprecise because anything from England to Japan is part of Eurasia. You could call Froch Eurasian and be right. That's why it's imprecise, because you can just say Central Asian and be more precise.

Again, Eastern Europe is geographical location whereas the USSR, a federal collection of Soviets, was a political system. You are conflating rigid geographic location with fluid political system. I agree that Central Asia benefitted from Soviet infrastructure at all levels in sport, in which case "ex-Soviet" influence would be a better catch-all term than "Eastern European". Eastern Europe doesn't equal Central Asia, but ex-Soviet catches nearly all of it.

I don't get why this distinction is troubling so many people here. It started off just by pointing out that Golovkin is not, by any stretch of the imagination, Eastern European, but Central Asian, being born in Kazakhstan which was then part of the USSR to a Korean mother and Russian father.

Kazakhstan is not part of Eastern Europe; 'Soviet' isn't a geographical place, but a political system the USSR adopted.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
              He has to be on something...with LHW's on record stating he hits harder than a heavyweight...has lil' g ever been tested via VADA for any of his fights?...I really feel for lemmieux and wade with his shoulder KO and all
              When will triplegfightfan that he's selling young girls (picked up the business after Adonis left for boxing) - he's posting trash so he has to be on something.

This above information is no less true than starting post of this thread.
              Last edited by TudorMiron; 06-01-2016, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X