Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is incapable of knocking Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd will hit Pac more then anyone everhas...and most of them will be punches he doesnt see.

He can KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      The least likely result out of anything that could happen in this fight is a Floyd Mayweather KO.

At welterweight, Mayweather cut hiss power nearly in half. And he is going to be in there with a guy that takes a GREAT punch. If Mayweather can't knock out Marquez as he is outclassing him, how is going to put his foot on the gas against Manny, who poses an even bigger threat if Mayweather opens up?

I could see maybe a stoppage from the fight being so one sided, and Pac taking too much damage. But Manny can turn a fight around with one punch, so I don't believe that Roach or any official will be quick to stop it.

Bottom line: Mayweather is in for one hell of a fight. He needs to be as sharp as he has ever been in his life. This is the only thread I'll make on the fight, since there are enough already. Just thought I'd share my two cents.
      I am an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
        I agree, he won't KO Pac, because Pac isn't going to walk in there with no fear, face first, and try to bull rush him, because that would be a mistake. Pac's going to give Floyd a lot of respect, and try to pick his shots, and still get schooled silly.
        LOL this guy had it right!

Comment

I am an ATG.
          Actually you were pretty damn off. The guy a few messages below you had it right actually.

Comment

I had PAC winningthe fight. He was the aggresor, landed the better, more effective shots, and was great at counterpunching, and defense.

They didn't call a ton of PACs shots, and gavfloyd way too much credit for making it a boring and uneventful fight. Also, he didn't get warned once for holding, and just overall spoilingtbe fight.

How are you gonna be damn near a weight class above your opponent, and run, hold, and clinch as much as he did?

It was quote embarrassing. Not only was he bigger, and had the perfect style to beat a Pacquiao, he couldn't, and ran the whole night. That's utterly embarrassing on so many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Actually you were pretty damn off. The guy a few messages below you had it right actually.
              Nah I wasn't "pretty damn off".... Just a lil off. Lol

Comment

Floyd don't need to ko anyone or punch anyone hard. His pitty pats score.
                He punches hard 12 timesinafight just to let you knko he has a little power to keep you honest.

Comment

I actually think a Mayweather that brought his best A game could knock Pacquiao out, but I always get shouted down by others when I mention this.

Comment

Nah I wasn't "pretty damn off".... Just a lil off. Lol
                    He's right, I'm the Nostradamus of BoxngScene.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      He's right, I'm the Nostradamus of BoxngScene.
                      honestly ur a legend bro, that was veryimpressive

Comment

Working...
                      X