Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor gets sHOoK on steroid accusation at Press Conf..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
    His brother been tested positive for weed, mention that, cause u make it sound like he's on steroids.
    Wasn't trying to make it sound like it was all steroids. Thats why I said banned substances instead of PEDs. I don't view weed as a PED (I suspect there are many things I'd disagree with being on the banned substances list if I did more research), but its for sure a banned substances at the levels Nick was found to be at.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EEQukyEdio&t=8m26s

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
        It's like Khan going up to fight Canelo at 155lbs but Canelo hasn't been training and is given 2 weeks notice so the fight has to take place at 170lbs because no way Canelo can make 155lbs in 2 weeks. I'd favour Khan is this situation. It's not ballsy its a cheap move by the UFC.
        Kind of agree here. Plus, UFC fighters drain weight immensely, so it's hard to tell what exactly is everybody's real weight. The days of BJ Penn, GSP and Hendo, who pretty much fought at their walking weight, are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
          It's like Khan going up to fight Canelo at 155lbs but Canelo hasn't been training and is given 2 weeks notice so the fight has to take place at 170lbs because no way Canelo can make 155lbs in 2 weeks. I'd favour Khan is this situation. It's not ballsy its a cheap move by the UFC.
          I don't see how that's a cheap move. Wouldn't Diaz be more comfortable at the weight they're fighting at?

Comment

Diaz was completely out of his element.

Comment

I saw that vid yesterday and I actually got surprised at McGregor's reaction. He really took it hard. I would've thought he'd have laughed it off or something.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Diaz was completely out of his element.
                'I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuug.'

Those were most of his answers.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I saw that vid yesterday and I actually got surprised at McGregor's reaction. He really took it hard. I would've thought he'd have laughed it off or something.
                  If you achieve or can do something thats special and people accuse you of cheating it pissus you right off , nothing is worse than being better through your ability and hard work to then be accused of cheating , I can see what you are saying but without going into details I can relate to how he feels , some might laugh it off but others get defensive and pissed off , not saying Connor is or isnt just pointing out human nature .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    If you achieve or can do something thats special and people accuse you of cheating it pissus you right off , nothing is worse than being better through your ability and hard work to then be accused of cheating , I can see what you are saying but without going into details I can relate to how he feels , some might laugh it off but others get defensive and pissed off , not saying Connor is or isnt just pointing out human nature .
                    Lol remember Hopkins vs Pascal.

Comment

LOL Diaz brothers don't give a FUK which is why I always like them, both also have good boxing backgrounds

McGregor did look a little uncomfortable about the Steroid talk as did the old but guy behind McGregor hahaha
                      Last edited by sicko; 03-01-2016, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X