Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott floyds next fight if no pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac isnt the other best in the world hes barely in the p4p top 10. Garcia, Lara, Bradley are all much more deserving at a shot at mayweather. i mean bradley is a severly underestimated welter, he had a close fight with pac and personally i think if he fights pac again he wins via decision. all this pac vs floyd hype is so 2009-2010. i personally thought canelo was going to be a tougher fight than pac would be for floyd.

garcia doesnt get the respect he deserves, great boxer, decent chin, power, speed, he has the lot really. he looks like he could make the jump to 147 and compete.

People getting to excited over this rios win, no-one is calling for alvarado mayweather so why is pac deserving of a shot now after one good recent fight? why is it floyds responsiblity to make this fight surely it isnt? hes top dog, p4p #1 etc. its pretty clear its neither fighter who is ducking the other. Pac is floyds mandatory but can you really see pacs team being ok with the standard 25% the mandatory usually gets? certainly not. this fight will never happen until manny leaves top rank. i think floyd has said hed sign pac for TMT so maybe thats the way to go!

Comment

i would boycott if i was in america....

Comment

Working...
      X