Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

selena gomez is starting to grow on me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Word???????
    Its a strong rumor. They did that movie Spring Breakers together that came out in March and Waka/Gucci split in April, their was a rumor it was because Waka hit Selina too haha but Waka denied it. He said it was because Gucci can't share the spotlight like Shaq & Kobe.

Heres an Article. They say he's her favorite artist so I think that makes it more likely to happen. You can google it too their's tons of other links about it. It's funny her & Beiber broke up around the time the movie came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Word???????

Nope. just rumors. The rumor started when they were both shooting the movie "spring breakers" last year

http://allhiphop.com/2013/02/22/hip-...-selena-gomez/

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        Its a strong rumor. They did that movie Spring Breakers together that came out in March and Waka/Gucci split in April, their was a rumor it was because Waka hit Selina too haha but Waka denied it. He said it was because Gucci can't share the spotlight like Shaq & Kobe.

Heres an Article. They say he's her favorite artist so I think that makes it more likely to happen. You can google it too their's tons of other links about it. It's funny her & Beiber broke up around the time the movie came out.
        Thats awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          It took 2 fuggin pages for a picture

unacceptable
          couldnt agree more. we know the rules gentleman, pics or gtfo

Comment

Working...
          X