No announcement yet.

USADA study addresses view on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I just saw no improvment at all and with the price of them i just quit them.

Only supplement that i found success with is Creatine
    I bought this really cheap creatine from bodybuilding dot com. It's called "Cheap Supplements Creatine Monohydrate". It's unflavored white powder. bodybuilding makes it themselves, the delivery was quick, the bottle is filled literally all the way to the top. I bought 1,000 grams for $15 which is like 200 servings. They also sell 5,000 grams from $80, that's 1,000 servings. It has really good reviews, an overall 9.2 out of 10 so I gave it a try. I'm gonna start using it as soon as my weight bench that I ordered comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I bought this really cheap creatine from bodybuilding dot com. It's called "Cheap Supplements Creatine Monohydrate". It's unflavored white powder. bodybuilding makes it themselves, the delivery was quick, the bottle is filled literally all the way to the top. I bought 1,000 grams for $15 which is like 200 servings. They also sell 5,000 grams from $80, that's 1,000 servings. It has really good reviews, an overall 9.2 out of 10 so I gave it a try. I'm gonna start using it as soon as my weight bench that I ordered comes in.
      thats the exact one i use and i order it from BB.com

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        criticism is fair...criticism on a daily basis, that's called hate

i hate Floyd...im not gonna lie...but i dont nearly have the same amount of energy as some of my fellow posters as far as 'criticizing' the PED issue
        Agree, but who critise Pac on a daily basis? Not every drug related issue is about Pac, People are just too damn sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Agree, but who critise Pac on a daily basis? Not every drug related issue is about Pac, People are just too damn sensitive.

oh lord...never mind, Ray. i guess you read a different version of NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            thats the exact one i use and i order it from BB.com
            Lollllll that's funny.

So it has given you good results you say? That's good I expect good results too.

What do you drink it with? I tried it only twice, once with water and another time with whey protein isolate/milk. And did you load, you know the 20-25 grams a day for the first week? Or do you just take 5 grams a day? I'd like to take with Dextrose cause I heard you get the best results with that, but i'm short on $. I bought a new bed, weight bench, like 10lbs of whey protein. I won't go supplement shopping again until like a month from now.

Comment

Lollllll that's funny.

So it has given you good results you say? That's good I expect good results too.

What do you drink it with? I tried it only twice, once with water and another time with whey protein isolate/milk. And did you load, you know the 20-25 grams a day for the first week? Or do you just take 5 grams a day? I'd like to take with Dextrose cause I heard you get the best results with that, but i'm short on $. I bought a new bed, weight bench, like 10lbs of whey protein. I won't go supplement shopping again until like a month from now.
              Yea i did a load phase.

I took it 4-5 times a day including before and after work outs with Glutamine and just took a whey protein shack after the workout

Comment

To make it clear to the *****s.. Nobody cares about your opinions on Peds. Most people think in is as insane as the mayweathers themselves. By beating a dead horse you gain nothing for your own credibility or for floyd. Drop it.

Comment

Ah yeah the glutamine, the amino acid thing, they sell that for cheap too, the same guys. What do you drink your creatine with?

Comment

Oh and BTW RC, is it me or is it hell to take a out a spoon of creatine at first without making a mess? I tried as slow as I can, and I always make a mess on my pants/floor, just wasting away the precious creatine. I need to put it in another container or something.

Comment

I hate Animal Pak, they're freaking huge and it's not only that they're huge, it's too many of them for 1 serving. There are much easier-to-swallow multivitamins out there. People just buy Animal Pak cause it's a good brand and used by bodyduilders. Same reason people buy Centrum and Mega Men, just known brands.
                      I agree there's plenty of other supplements you can use, but they've personally worked for me on my daily regimen.

Comment

Working...
                      X