No announcement yet.

Anyone feel sorry for this young man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    so wait his momma a white supermasacist>>>>>?????

wow smh i just new something was up with them,,,smfh they ass got exposfe
    Mom checked all the stereotypes of white living in the south.
    On welfare
    Claims to be a christians but has kids from different Dad
    Racist
    Confederate flag waving

I watched the video again to laugh at his pain

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Mom checked all the stereotypes of white living in the south.
      On welfare
      Claims to be a christians but has kids from different Dad
      Racist
      Confederate flag waving

I watched the video again to laugh at his pain
      Probably the son of one of our racist posters

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I hate internet panhandling with a passion.

Me too! Yo I remember when kickstarter and gofundme first came out and then I came across this one guys page and he said he wants to be an entertainment journalist so he needs money for a brand new iPhone, iPad, iMac, digital camcorder, digital cameras, and new professional clothes.

I was like WTF? I then checked him out to see if he had like a disability or if he was in a wheel chair, nothing. He straight up made a page so he could get all of those things for free to try to go after his dream. Like WTF dude work and save money like the rest of us. WTF should we give you our money for the things we had to work hard for to earn on our own?

Comment

Damn, all the attention is gonna go to the mom now for how she's handling this, how she's trying to get money out of it, etc. Exploiting her bullied child so she can pay the bills...

Poor kid, he can't choose his parents.

Comment

I do feel bad for him. When I was 6 and came after school and told my dad I was being bullied he taught me how to box the same day, how to throw basic punches. The next day I punched the kid in his nose when he came to bother me again, made him cry and walk away from me, never was approached by him again.

I blame it on the parents. You can tell your kids "tell the teacher/principal" all you want, that won't help him when he's cornered and there's no teacher/principal around.

It's pretty much parents raising their kids to be p*ssies. I could use better, more professional wording, but that's basically it no matter how you want to say it or sugarcoat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Haha, when I saw that story on CNN today the thought flashed through my head about how authentic the thing was and if any ulterior motives were in play.

Like, you'd have to be a pretty big scumbag to try and capitalize on your kid being bullied. Surprising there are people like that out there, but I guess there are.
              They need to start a GoFund me account to raise money to afford to put him in a boxing gym with a trainer.

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tos/944212001/

The mother of a Tennessee boy caught in backlash over social-media posts featuring the Confederate flag after her son's bullying video went viral said her posts were meant to be "ironic" and "funny," not racist.

Comment

my approach to this is exactly as war mikey's.

that other idiot talking about not batting an eye-lash if this kid came back to blow some kids' brain out is as big a sissy as that cop that just got off killing that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tos/944212001/

The mother of a Tennessee boy caught in backlash over social-media posts featuring the Confederate flag after her son's bullying video went viral said her posts were meant to be "ironic" and "funny," not racist.
                    i waited this one out and once i saw the moms being racist and people claiming the kid was calling kids N word and thats why they jumped him makes sense.

all the celebs should delete their twitter posts supporting the mom after her true racist social media personality came to light.

Comment

Originally posted by goldking View Post
                      being a cry baby sissy and trying to go viral isnt going to help.
                      read this inbred nerd and mother like a book.

Comment

Working...
                      X