No announcement yet.

Boxing lost a fan tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing lost a fan tonight...

Listen, this has nothing to do with Loma..... Buuuuuutttt the deck was already stacked, the ref didn't help the situation. I have seen way more holding than what Rigo was doing.. Seriously!

This was a clear case of trying to create a star. Rigo quit cause he is not stupid. Was he getting hit more than I have seen? Sure. The fouls that Loma got away with (hitting after the bell, and behind the head) and not a word from the ref...Yet Rigo gets a point taken?..

Again this is nothing against Loma, I like the kid, but man this event was foul.. I know I am not the only one who say it.

Lastly, Loma got the win, props to him. Rigo didn't do anything but quit on his stool. The ref was a joke (this is the worst/biased I have seen him, ever...) The commentary and slurping was just sickening, period.

Wow really? Loma was the one fouling????? Hahahahahahaha. Oh my!

Comment

Wat..

Rigondeaux was holding on every exchange. I was telling at Loma to stop expending energy trying to get away and just let the ref break it up

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
        Listen, this has nothing to do with Loma..... Buuuuuutttt the deck was already stacked, the ref didn't help the situation. I have seen way more holding than what Rigo was doing.. Seriously!

This was a clear case of trying to create a star. Rigo quit cause he is not stupid. Was he getting hit more than I have seen? Sure. The fouls that Loma got away with (hitting after the bell, and behind the head) and not a word from the ref...Yet Rigo gets a point taken?..

Again this is nothing against Loma, I like the kid, but man this event was foul.. I know I am not the only one who say it.

Lastly, Loma got the win, props to him. Rigo didn't do anything but quit on his stool. The ref was a joke (this is the worst/biased I have seen him, ever...) The commentary and slurping was just sickening, period.
        Funny.The ref was letting rigo get away with alot.Holding and hitting,excessive clinching,low blows.Just face it rigo broke.

Comment

rofl...........

Comment

I'm surprised Boxing still has fans. After every fight people swear they're done with Boxing.

Comment

omg the ref actually enforces the rules for once and you are mad??? you have been badly conditioned that you think holding is actually legal. crap fighters like ward have really ruined boxing. the ref should have taken points away much earlier but once he did rigo knew the gig was up. that was his whole strategy. look what happens when refs do what they are supposed to do. we can rid the sport of frauds like ward, wlad, etc...

Comment

Loma did hit Rigo after the bell, not sure how hard but nothing was done.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post

Hard to disagree. The ref really spoiled it. Panel was slurping really bad.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Wow really? Loma was the one fouling????? Hahahahahahaha. Oh my!
                  What is it like to ignore whats really happening because you want to suck another man's d1ck so bad? Loma was fighting hella dirty you mongoloid.

Comment

Add this thread to long list of excuses. Boxing doesn't need fans like you. Adios.

Comment

Working...
                    X