No announcement yet.

The biggest puntang you've ever entered, tell your story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    Peruvian chick several years back. I've never f-d new pssv and not finish... Her pvss was hollow... I was going at it a while couldn't feel shy, it was like doing a mayonnaise jar. I got tired and fake sleep.
    Did she feel it, btw just change yo muda****in name

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Did she feel it, btw just change yo muda****in name
      We're talkin about vagina, not my cackling size

Comment

It was of course a fat chick... This was back in about 2010. I was like 18, she was like 5'10 and still fat. I was not ready, and was drunk as hell. Luckily, I was able to pull the limp dick excuse since we were both drunk. Was a merciful ending, haven't seen that girl since.

Comment

Fat Dominican chick. My pecker felt like a straw.

Comment

Peruvian chick several years back. I've never f-d new pssv and not finish... Her pvss was hollow... I was going at it a while couldn't feel shy, it was like doing a mayonnaise jar. I got tired and fake sleep.
            Post-op tranny...

Comment

what size mayo jar?

Comment

Haven't tried a oversized poon but the one before my wife was a plump neighbor who was tight but she was a dog person, and had two dogs at home.. I don't mind pets but you can't kiss someone who pets a dog and literally sleeps with their dog.. walking to their house and dog hair on couch and bed..
                anyways, I got downtown and find dog hair near her poon.. didn't lick but jizzed all over her face when I pulled out.. one thing is for sure.. fat girls suck a good one..
                Last edited by BoxingFan85; 08-18-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Can't say I fell into one of those hot dog down a hallways gals

Comment

I stuck my whole hand up a girls twat once

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      I stuck my whole hand up a girls twat once
                      Some chicks need a fisting more than a dong.

Comment

Working...
                      X